Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Sct Acc Disabled

davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all.
    so how you can expalin that have great polish tracker like PT, HT, Polishbytes and sharetorrents.pl ? i sure that these tracker have alot of not polish users but still majority are polish.
    I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.
    now you are talkin
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Ban Polish people? PT is so nice though... But I agree with banning Israelis, they are almost (emphasis on almost) all dirty cheating scum. No wonder there are no Israeli BT sites.
    you know why there are not israeli BT trackers?
    because the internet connection in israel is a little slow and we can't run a BT tracker with majority of israelis members.

i know that have israeli cheaters but you must know that most of israelis BT users are againts that.

btw ScT is now open sometimes to israeli ip. the only tracker that he totally closed is BitMeTV.

but i really dont care i had more than 5 acct in ScT and alot in BitMeTV

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS
    hahaha!!!!! Yes! Karma strikes the elite basta*ds!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    because the internet connection in israel is a little slow and we can't run a BT tracker with majority of israelis members.
    Yup- there are only 6 Israeli members at ScT. Polish members- several hundred. There are more than 6 pages of listing for them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Yup- there are only 6 Israeli members at ScT.
    no way mate, i know more than 6

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I guess they are ashamed to be Israeli or something, the user list at ScT says there are only 6 Israeli users. Then again they could all just be claiming Jamaican heritage, you never know

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    They banned most polish ranges to my knowledge. I beleive it was them that did similiar to Isreal last year as well hehehe

like 80 - 90% of the cheaters in torrent communities come from those 2 countries beleive it or not. Which is why some trackers feel the need to just ban them all. I personally only ban users when we catch them. I dont see the point in banning a bunch of bad users but banning a ton of good users at the same time.
    I agree with that.....

What happened to innocent until proven guilty....
    Nothing happened ... the lack of it just got exemplified again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I guess they are ashamed to be Israeli or something, the user list at ScT says there are only 6 Israeli users. Then again they could all just be claiming Jamaican heritage, you never know
    thay dont want be banned so they use other flags.
    i prefer use in any scandinavian flag

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    They ban based on the country of the flag? Isn't that a bit crude? I thought that country IP ranges were how they banned people.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DISABLED PRIVS
    That's bullsh*t....lots of people...*cough* elite basta*ds *cough*... on this site use <Removed.> and they are not from iseral or egypt
    Last edited by Tomaddict; 02-04-2007 at 01:36 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast