Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: janiator?

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by theghost View Post
    I wonder if justin (janiator) knows she is this jasons wife too :-) ^^^^
    Your not suggesting that Kazzy is committing bigamy with Jussy and Jassy, are you?

Anyway, whats with the 001 after their names? Are they secret agents?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzy001 View Post
    I have been a member of www.janiatorworld.com for 18months now since they started they were slow to build up but now they are so fast on their torrents and with many scene stuff that the so called scene groups out there they get same time from other members dont forget every torrent site takes from one and uploads to another and still seed on both sites till 1:1 sometime 50 to 100% more I have been a premium member since they changed servers and site name I was told this was because they could not take the domain name to another company due to the contact terms. They keep everybody up to date and are very very friendly staff So for what you guys are saying about them then to be totally honoust no site is better than another and anyway loads of these private torrent sites slag another torrent site of thats just the name of the game really I have great download speeds from them as i use their ftp servers i get my full download speed of 20meg now its been updated via virgin media and when on the 10meg i got great speeds to.
    They now offer free on demand content and soon to be music as well very soon so i can not knock them for their quality. Why dont you guys stop slagging sites of and just get on with your time spent better.. I hope this may help in others out there that like dislike the site.......all best Kazzy001 june 3rd
    Punctuation is our friend

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ha ha, no mate im just sayin the name was wrong lol :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123