Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need SCT

Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think no one give their u*** plus ftn

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    i doubt it, that's why it is a "good" offer, because there is an imbalance there, most equal value trades gain criticism of some sort

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Biochemdude View Post
    "good" offer= blatantly "unfair" offer

look at it this way, what would of happened if he offered ScT and asked for U*-* and FTN
    It's not about it being a 'good' or 'fair' offer it's about what someone is willing to give up to get into a site that they want. For all you know they might have dup accounts at these sites that they want to trade (unlikey @ U*-* but possible @ FTN).

I have ScT but not U*-* or FTN and when I saw the offer I gave it some serious consideration (I'm not going to though). FTN, from what I know of it, is a great site and very comparable to ScT and if I did trade I would still have a great site and U*-* to trade again for a few other sites.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ten elite brains View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biochemdude View Post
    "good" offer= blatantly "unfair" offer

look at it this way, what would of happened if he offered ScT and asked for U*-* and FTN
    It's not about it being a 'good' or 'fair' offer it's about what someone is willing to give up to get into a site that they want. For all you know they might have dup accounts at these sites that they want to trade (unlikey @ U*-* but possible @ FTN).

I have ScT but not U*-* or FTN and when I saw the offer I gave it some serious consideration (I'm not going to though). FTN, from what I know of it, is a great site and very comparable to ScT and if I did trade I would still have a great site and U*-* to trade again for a few other sites.
    Exactly! I agree with you 100% but look at the posts on the first page, what i am saying is that this trade stuff is highly prescribed on the ideas of what's "good" and what's "bad" and each trade is commented upon by so many on whether it is "good" or "bad".

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    True, there is also a lot flaming when someones offer is 'bad' (I am probably guilty of it myself, for that I am sorry). But these offers are sometimes very weak and there is no chance that anyone is gonna trade. I think some of this is down to n00bs not taking the advice of the 'What Invites Are Worth' thread and aming there hopes a bit high.

Sorry 1111 for the OT posts

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    eh whatever.. you wont find anything on sct that's not on ftn. ftn is better imo

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    eh whatever.. you wont find anything on sct that's not on ftn. ftn is better imo
    There are usually more seeds at ScT, that generally helps things

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    True, but FTN has better pre times. Pretty equal if you ask me, but pre times are more important to me so I like FTN better. It depends on what you're after though... SCT is better if you have a huge seedbox but otherwise you will also max your connection on FTN.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    True, but FTN has better pre times. Pretty equal if you ask me, but pre times are more important to me so I like FTN better. It depends on what you're after though... SCT is better if you have a huge seedbox but otherwise you will also max your connection on FTN.
    Both are pretty good in honesty. ScT may just be a *little* bit better

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Bah...you may be right

But SCT is ugly. FTN is smokin hot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast