Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: CZONE (c-zone) GIVEAWAY

Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Maybe it is time to stop and become friends.
    Or if it isn't possible just stop talking shit ?

Maybe there is a misanderstood, maybe not, nobody can prove that at the moment so debate leads nowhere.
    Nevermind, I apologize to accuse you. Point.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    apology accepted and I apologize you If I have insulted you or harmed you in any way (I just responded to accusations). I am like a mirror whatever you give you receive it back. Forgiving is the most positive attraction.

take care CİNdEz

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    leviss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Last edited by leviss; 02-08-2007 at 04:17 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Guys I am not in the mood to serve more free invites for CZONE. I have already served 15 freely from this topic and my free service ended as of yesterday. All this nonsense made me pretty tired maybe in few months I can repeat this again but for now store is closed here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    soo , haw do you have all the invites ?
    Last edited by jonsonica; 02-07-2007 at 07:40 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    jonsonica If you dont read all of these pages than dont bother me please. I am already dealing with bunch of ppl here so I ignored you for a while dont make me repeat myself again all the invites and accounts has been given to me by a single trade. Read it all and you will find your answer. Dont you guys have any other business than this. I have served FREE accounts/invites which given to me through a trade and because of the overload I gave something back free to the community. And with this useless comments you guys turned this to a trash topic.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    Guys I am not in the mood to serve more free invites for CZONE. I have already served 15 freely from this topic and my free service ended as of yesterday. All this nonsense made me pretty tired maybe in few months I can repeat this again but for now store is closed here.
    To bad 4 me that have asked 4 one just before this war of words have started
    Seems i'm one of the victims of that war, many thanks to the gentle person who have started it.
    I suppose if you find a bag full of stolen money, you are going to give all the money to the cops.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Ok 4pirates . I will look for you on czone and we shall see.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsonica View Post
    Ok 4pirates . I will look for you on czone and we shall see.
    If thats a threat DO NOT threat me and wake up I dont hold and never will hold any account there just whatever is not my taste might be the taste of others that is the idea I go with. I shared and finished all accounts/invites whenever traders share me a bunch of that I wil share it free here again and again. I am not interested at many sites and CZONE is one of it but as you see ppl love it and want it. I am not egoistic at my nature If people in need of something and I dont well they will get it from me freely eventually.

P.S.: Czone is pretty organized and all around nice and kicking site ppl already know this just I am fed up with most sites. I have used czone sytem long ago (Not Anymore) and now I understand I like only top few sites and czone is just not one of it.
    Last edited by 4pirates; 02-07-2007 at 10:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I am your victim alright. Dont tell ppl lies you already used the account changed data on it and even maybe traded already. Your intention is to destroy a freebie giver because nothing comes FREE from your side. You just request freebies and as you admitted you use them. Your motive is simple you asked many czone accounts from me but received only one because more you get free accounts from me more you can use them for your trades just take me out of your sickening world. I havent traded anything from this topic I only give invites/accounts to ppl incluiding you. You ask for freebie accounts, you request freebie accounts, you change all data after you receive freebie accounts well you are just a traitor to this forum. I think you are a dangerous man but I am no toy for you to play. You keep bothering me with your private messages you got free account, you sabotaged the topic, what the hell you want more ?
    You really don't want to stop do you? I don't even know how to describe that full bunch of lies you just vomited...
    There is not a single thing true in that above post, how long are you gonna go on like this? You are worse than I expected at first...

I already said I'm giving the damn account back to the real owner and I only changed password because of you, can't you read or do you feel happy bothering me with your lies and making me look like what I'm not (you) over and over again? Stop calling yourself a godsent freebie giver, you never traded a level 5 tracker for a dozen czone accounts, when are you actually gonna say something true in this thread?
    For your information I've already given away Oink, TB, TL, ST, TD, DH and probably some others for free, and those invites and accounts actually belonged to me. If you call that nothing then yea, nothing comes free from my side.

The 2nd part of your post is at least as worse...
    Your motive is simple you asked many czone accounts from me but received only one because more you get free accounts from me more you can use them for your trades
    No, I never asked you for several accounts, and never will. And no, I'm not using them for my trades (4th time I say it)
    you change all data after you receive freebie accounts
    Let me rephrase this : I changed the password after I received one stolen account so that you don't take it back
    I think you are a dangerous man
    Thanks for warning me
    You keep bothering me with your private messages you got free account
    I sent you 1 (one) private message yesterday, telling you politely you could have said you were giving away hacked accounts

Do I need to say more or will I have to answer to another nice reply?

You know what TorrentThor (that's your "trusted trader" name isn't it?), even if I turned out to be wrong (which won't happen and you can be sure of that) I wouldn't be sorry for you anyway, because you don't deserve any sympathy. Just go away with your lies.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast