Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free 9 Greek Tracker Invites

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Would appreciate an invite if you have any left.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Member BT Rep: +5
    Can I get one invite too?
    THX in advance!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Yea I meet your requirements. Invite please!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Ok people just started sending invites:
    So far invites sent to: Seedling,loyaunknown,sababot,nadeem111as...
    Also sent to to Jackell but he seems to have a problem receiving it.. Jackell if you still don't find it in your spam , pm me soon enough to send you another to a gmail acc though ,please, as it might be the email provider you have....
    I hope noone else has any trouble
    5 more invites are still (total 10 in the end) and
    are as followss2king,Backslash,Abruyach,i.Dragonfly,Snowind...
    Please the 5 above pm me with valid emails, gmail strongly recommended...
    Sorry for everyone else who haven't got it, in a month or less i'll probably get some more and will post here as soon as possible, sorry again people !
    After you receive the invite, I would really appreciate it if you could give me a +1 rep... Also, if in the end you don';t really like the site you can always give it to free in this thread to someone who might be interested.. Thanx again everyone for participating and again, those who haven't got now don't worry, I'll give more asap

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yes, i would like one.

thanx.

ps. i am greek, i ought to have it.

thanx

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hmmmm.. Seedling also seems to have problems getting the invite.. Please everyone who I mentioned already sent the inv please confirm if you got it ... So far nadeem111as got it (gmail ac) and JAckell (unique ac) and Seedling (gmail) seem not to get it... Nadeem if you read this please say if you got it on your junk maybe.. Everyone else already sent, please, post to say if you got it.... Thanx...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    As a second update, please i advice people who don't got it yet(2 persons as of now) to give it some time, a day maybe.. Sorry for all the trouble again, I hope everything goes smoothly in the end..
    wevotedno sorry my friend, for now all invites are reserved,, if anything changes or people don't claim them, then i'll make another roynd or when i get invites again i'll post here... Please do not post new requests for invites, they're all reserved people, sorry... As of now i wait for the above people to get the mail and for 5 another to pm me with emails...
    EDIT: Sent to Snowind, also hasn't received it... 5/6 not received yet I guess it's the sites' problem but I urge everyone to give it 1 day just in case ... again sorry for any inconvenience caused by this mess...
    I'm realy really sorry for this mess so I ask anyone NOT to give me any rep point even after they receive the invite (I hope...) I don't want any rep after this whole mail mess... I was really doing this good heart and turned into @#$# I hope everyone gets his invite in the end
    really sorry ag
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 02-08-2007 at 04:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    SNOWWIND's Avatar Oh... it's life BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i recieved it man
    thank you

+1 rep added

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Wouldnt mind an invite if this offer is still going

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I got the invite in my email - will sign up later tonight. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast