Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free 9 Greek Tracker Invites

Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Ok an update: Nadeem111as, Snowind, Dragonfly, Sababot seem to have gotten it normally.. 3 invites , namely Seedling, Loyaunknown, Jackell have yet to receive it/ confirm it.. Also, I'm still waiting for Abruyach,Ps2king,Backlash to pm me with their email to send the invite.. :/
    Again, at the moment I have no more invites to give, sorry to everyone, I'll get really soon more and give them for free Thanx..

Important p.m. : SORRY TO MENTION AGAIN,THANX TO THE PEOPLE WHO ADDED ME REP POINT BUT I DO *NOT* WANT FROM THE REST TO ADD ME, THANX Reason: Saw today that Blacklisted was scammed by a guy with a +30 rep point(!!!!!!!) which kinda unfortunately shows that rep points are completely pointless... Really sad about it...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i've got invite to the site
    but i've decided to give it away(i dont want it)
    the first person to pm me with ratio proff and REP point me, wins the account

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ok guys....
    gave it to Kwejk
    dont pm me anymore

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Diamonds4Ever's Avatar Anti-What? BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i got mine, lots and lots of torrents

thanxx alot bro

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    I received mine, thanks a lot

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Ok people, everyone seems to have got their invite now.. There are 3 remaining, which are reserved for Abruyach,Backlash,Ps2king... Please those 3 people pm me with their email ASAP ... If they do not until early afternoon (= GMT 1.00 PM) I guess they are not interested anymore and I will make another round for the remaining invites... Thanx..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Member BT Rep: +4
    i dont have +points

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    OK people, Backlash and Ps2king still haven't pmed me so those 2 invites are still up for grabs.. Requirements: member here from December (instead of November at the initial post) and a +3 rep (instead of +5).. Do not pm me, post here, the first two who fill these 2 requirements will get them.. Also for the people who haven't got, I promise again, as soon as I get more invites (soon... ) I will make another giveaway with even lower requirements.. Also, if you post and meet the criteria, check again the thread to see if you got it so that you send me your email... DO NOT POST EMAIL HERE!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    ewerest's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    can i have one of them?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    OK Ewerest got the first.. Please ewerest pm me with your email!! One last remaining..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast