Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pretimes

Poster
    ^^ don't forget about the crappy speeds -AND- that almost no one leeches anything there...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    I think ScT uploaders may have just burned out, uploaders do have a half-life after all (no pun intended), to do it for long periods of time requires a lot of commitment.

Hey Melvinmeow, why'd you step down from ftn? (googling didn't help) And is the sysop you refer to this guy: userdetails.php?id=2 ? He's been hanging around in the irc lately demanding people respect him, it's a little sad really.

(If ftn wants to be more like sct, they need to learn to air more of their dirty laundry in the forums )
    Ft.N's starting to suck more and more everyday... did you know that they banned ALL ScT staff members on their site including uploaders? they just banned them because they were affiliated with "sucktorrents" as they like to call ScT.

tsk, tsk...
    Sounds we may have a good old fashion brawl starting up here.
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Actually I have no problem with ScT.
    Last edited by kimii; 02-21-2007 at 09:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I think ScT uploaders may have just burned out, uploaders do have a half-life after all (no pun intended), to do it for long periods of time requires a lot of commitment.

Hey Melvinmeow, why'd you step down from ftn? (googling didn't help) And is the sysop you refer to this guy: userdetails.php?id=2 ? He's been hanging around in the irc lately demanding people respect him, it's a little sad really.

(If ftn wants to be more like sct, they need to learn to air more of their dirty laundry in the forums )
    Ive never heard of al3x before so dunno who that is. Its not anyone I know.

In responce to why I stepped down if you search on google youll see a little of the info listed multiple times in search Click Here for an example. A scener released that nfo about me. Some of its true some of its not. I guess youll have to wonder what portions are true

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

In responce to why I stepped down if you search on google youll see a little of the info listed multiple times in search Click Here for an example. A scener released that nfo about me. Some of its true some of its not. I guess youll have to wonder what portions are true
    Eek, sorry to hear about the FBI. I'm impressed you still upload at all, that's real dedication.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Got me my 20 posts! BT Rep: +5
    Im pretty much as newb as they get. What is meant by "SERIOUS AFFILIATES"?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37

Eek, sorry to hear about the FBI. I'm impressed you still upload at all, that's real dedication.
    Lets just say I changed the country I keep my servers in
    Was a while ago too. Last June. I havent heard from them since.
    They didnt have any sort of evidence to plead their case other than a server on one of those sites busted being in my name. My ip wasnt anywhere in the server logs. I had a dozen or so books full of ripped films however they cant prove I didnt buy them from someone off the sidewalk ect... so they had no grounds.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-22-2007 at 12:53 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    LOL The FBi ZOMG !1!1!!!!
    Last edited by meo; 08-03-2007 at 08:12 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5

I remember reading that months ago. I didnt know it was you, i forgot the name and never associated it with you. Until i read it now again. Your a real celebrety... and a true criminal .

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyflow7 View Post
    Im pretty much as newb as they get. What is meant by "SERIOUS AFFILIATES"?
    for example, your site affiliates with mVs... meaning, when mVs releases something, your site gets it FIRST! and then racers will then spread that release to wherever they race to (for credits, usually).

90% of all the so-called "topsites" out there are actually dump/FTP sites. they have little to no affiliation with any "scene" group and rely on racers/fillers to give them sh*t.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast