Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: giveaway's - is it worth??

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    We should make a thread concerning people that 'ratio cheated' or anything like that.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Gunners Fan & Lover BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Today when I read this post I got a bit scared because I traded 3 invites to x264 yesterday
    and now when I tried to log in to the site my account was disabled

I hate those cheaters and spies

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    wtf!!!
    no i found out that the next two guys i invited are disabled

f**k!! 5 invites = 3disabled accs
    now i will probably never get invites..............
    !@#$%!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    stets619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'll give out accounts I have no use for occasionally. If I give out invites I'll have strict requirements that potential invitees will have to meet (2-6 poweruser/1:1 SS)
    The thing about giveaways though, a lot of them will not even want or need the account/invite, they will just want it to use as trade bait, that sucks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by stets619 View Post
    I'll give out accounts I have no use for occasionally. If I give out invites I'll have strict requirements that potential invitees will have to meet (2-6 poweruser/1:1 SS)
    The thing about giveaways though, a lot of them will not even want or need the account/invite, they will just want it to use as trade bait, that sucks

the problem is u never know who are u inviting, even if they will post ratio proofs

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I have big problems inviting people that I don't know.
    even member with rep. points - we have learn that the points don't really reflects anything...
    I think that I'll follow walczanin way - Invite only people I know & they r well known here.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    the points don't really reflects anything...
    as said before, i would rather invite somoene i know well with no rep points, then someone unknown for me with +20...........

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Not so FST n00b BT Rep: +3
    before trading, how about asking for the complete screenshot (ofcourse, blurring out the sensitive data) of the browser showing the profile. If extra fields are visible in the profile, then we can be sure that it is an original profile, and not older or copied. Also one can restrict the invites to PUs as wild did for WB invites.

I'm fairly new to this trading business and so not sure how much of these can be put into practice.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfog View Post
    before trading, how about asking for the complete screenshot (ofcourse, blurring out the sensitive data) of the browser showing the profile. If extra fields are visible in the profile, then we can be sure that it is an original profile, and not older or copied. Also one can restrict the invites to PUs as wild did for WB invites.

I'm fairly new to this trading business and so not sure how much of these can be put into practice.
    doesnt matter mate you give me the invite after i have shown you everything you wanted to see, i register i look around, i dont like it i either trade it or give it away, so then you are relying on another person not to screw it up.
    Im not handing out my invites now unless i see someone struggling to get 1 and he really does need it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Lots of times I asked the member 2 send me ratio proofs uncensored.
    so if he fu**s up - I'll b able 2 report him.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast