Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offering ... FSC, Oink, WB, PT ...

iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    hmm
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 02-15-2007 at 05:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    AquaNova89's Avatar Get.Rich.O.Die.Tryin BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScOrPiON^KinG View Post
    what the hell !!!
    so you are here for just to disabled the account trading !!!!

how the hell the site admin allow u to do that and to know our ip's

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have no access to anything in your account here.

You were breaking wb rules.
    You got caught.
    You were banned from wb.

I am here to help people that account problems with Wild-bytes. I have also helped people get in touch with other site staff to clear up there account. I am here for many reasons.

Just dont trade wb acccounts and we wont ever have a problem.

Wild
    YEah nice so how the hell u know what is the name of my account there by the chance ???

and where the hell the invite's is now and that is the reason that we are all here trading and invite each other's

it's not Justice what are u doing now !!!! imagine your self that you are not here nd at this site where the helll u can know that i trade my account and even u will banned me !!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

I have no access to anything in your account here.

You were breaking wb rules.
    You got caught.
    You were banned from wb.

I am here to help people that account problems with Wild-bytes. I have also helped people get in touch with other site staff to clear up there account. I am here for many reasons.

Just dont trade wb acccounts and we wont ever have a problem.

Wild
    YEah nice so how the hell u know what is the name of my account there by the chance ???

and where the hell the invite's is now and that is the reason that we are all here trading and invite each other's

it's not Justice what are u doing now !!!! imagine your self that you are not here nd at this site where the helll u can know that i trade my account and even u will banned me !!!
    Well i was checking for account traders today... Looked in logs and seen moonrise changing all kinds of shit in his account, which brings up flags, that it might be a account trade. Then i seen your email addy [email protected] and remembered seen a user name with the same name here and had a wb account to trade.... So kind of put 2 and 2 together....

Wild

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA View Post
    hmm

i seen your post before you made an edit..

Here is what i have to say about reps not being able to see this forum.....

Say they ban me or block me from this section.... I then have staff do it as most are here watching. And or i use my other name and login from 1 of my servers and just watch for wb stuff.... In the end it Stops nothing.

I am just posting here warning people that it might be a bad trade as we ban for account trading.........

Its just simple dont offer to trade a wb account and there wont be any problems.

Wild

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Yea i edited my post since you posted the answer faster than me

My previous post was:
    That was mean Wild .
    I mean not to disable his account.. you do w/e you want with your site but to post this kind of comment.
    I think Community Rep shudn't have access to this part of the forum.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    AquaNova89's Avatar Get.Rich.O.Die.Tryin BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    didn't answer my for the second question ?

where the hell is the invite's now and that is the reason that we are all here trading the WB account for that ...

and i don't know why the trading is not allowed to the member's what the fuck every one is free with his fucking account and what to do in it he upload and he download what is ur businesses in that !!! it's democratic right ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    it's not democratic, deal with it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    didn't answer my for the second question ?

where the hell is the invite's now and that is the reason that we are all here trading the WB account for that ...

and i don't know why the trading is not allowed to the member's what the fuck every one is free with his fucking account and what to do in it he upload and he download what is ur businesses in that !!! it's democratic right ?

yes you can download what ever the hell you want i can careless what you download, aslong as you do not cheat and or hit and run..

Uploading is a different story so no you cant upload what ever the hell you want on wb as we have rules inplace on what can and cant be uploaded...

About invites.

They will come and go..... 1 week they might be active to power user and up. other times maybe just vips and uploaders.... invites are passed out to members when we feel like it.

Right invites are sent to power users and up, each has 2 invites. they have 14 days to use them. The 2 week time table will end on friday feb 16th 2007

Wild

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Say they ban me or block me from this section.... I then have staff do it as most are here watching. And or i use my other name and login from 1 of my servers and just watch for wb stuff.... In the end it Stops nothing.
    And you know that the member that you have disabled can do exactly the same thing and trade another WB..again.. in the end that stop nothing...but that's not my point.
    But maybe at least it can stop you to show off every time you disable an account.
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 02-15-2007 at 06:28 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA View Post
    And you know that the member that you disabled can do exactly the same thing and trade another account again.. in the end that stop nothing...but that's not my point.
    But maybe at least it can stop you to show off every time you disable an account.

that is true they can,, but account traders are easy to spot and bannnn as they will most always get caught... Where with me i would just take a back seat and do nothing. just watch......

Wild

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast