Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Hero

Originally posted by CosmoK@24 May 2003 - 15:15
    Sorry Goldwheelz, i had actualy heard of him..i was just playin' silly
    ignorent
    No probs, my personal favourite Comic book SuperHero that has been portrayed on the Silver screen, is Batman

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Daredevil but thats kinda ruined for me now that Ben Affleck played him. So I kinda like Cap America, but DD is still good.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Everyone knows..know one can beat Superman..hes the man of steel
    LOL...actually cosmok Batman kicked his ass bad in the Dark Knight returns. Anywho, if I had to pick a favorite from comics...Spider-man, but from movies...well Ill have to wait and see till HULK comes out

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    THE movie daredevil ruint it for me too.... cuz the movie was exactly like spiderman and had lines from the 1989 punisher...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Sailor Moon because:

Shes cute
    shes sexy
    Shes lovable and slices and dices bad guys for breakfast

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    BANNED
    thegroggman..how can a man who dresses up in a cape and just uses gaguets he buys with money defeat a man who can fly+his other superhuman powers? now we r bein' silly

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    LOL..well CosmoK...pictures speak louder than words so I scanned this in special for you (oh and you should read the Dark Knight Returns series...its one of the best ever written)

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thegroggman@24 May 2003 - 18:39
    LOL..well CosmoK...pictures speak louder than words so I scanned this in special for you (oh and you should read the Dark Knight Returns series...its one of the best ever written)

Sorted m8..u almost convinced me .. i just can't get my head round the logic of it ... when it comes down to it batman is just a normal guy like us with a few tricks up his sleeve...sorry

i will hav a look out for Dark Knight Returns cheers ck

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    BLOB OFCOURSE, you morons! He's the best!

1. a drop or small lump of a thick, viscous substance
    2. something of vague or indefinite form

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Sorted m8..u almost convinced me .. i just can't get my head round the logic of it ... when it comes down to it batman is just a normal guy like us with a few tricks up his sleeve...sorry
    Indeed...the thing is thought That ol bats is much smarter than supes, see what you didnt see is in the page before Green Lantern had shot Supes with a Kryptonite arrow. See in a one on one fight...not very many can take down Supes (with the obvious exception of Doomsday), so you gotta outsmart him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast