Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 2003

Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    yes alot of people get this confused I dont know why

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I think the reason people get confused is cause they expect it to be prettier! more like xp. not the daul win 98 look

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Is server XP compatible

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Mark Twain

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ok ill rephrase it....is Windows Server 2003 compatible with Windows XP.

Will my games run on them as they do 98 and XP

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kevhead2+24 May 2003 - 03:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevhead2 @ 24 May 2003 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok ill rephrase it....is Windows Server 2003 compatible with Windows XP.

Will my games run on them as they do 98 and XP [/b]

I think he answered that question in his last post...

<!--QuoteBegin--balamm

Most XP stuff isn&#39;t compatible with 2003. Even the startup disk set complains.[/quote]

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty&#39;s sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    So tell me where thr hell did you download server 2003 from lol?? was it bit torrent or kazza??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast