Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Can You Tell When A Person Isn't Sharing?

Use WinMX, the home of the elite fOOls.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    The reason I kick leeches from time to time is because it takes upwards of 6 hours for me to send ONE 100MB file to ONE person. (due to having multiple uploads going at once...)

But EVEN when I have 7 uploads going at once and only 1 is downloading from me faster than 10 KB/sec... that 1 that is faster is almost always a leech -- who is taking as much or more than everyone else combined.

The 56k dial-up 'leeches' that are only getting ~1KB/sec are trivial by comparison...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    wat about the ppl that have caps on how much they d/l from their isp
    like mine

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    There is no way to tell if someone is not sharing, anyway who gives a shit if they do or don't.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Hey. hey, hey...I have a f$cking dial-up connection because the phone company doesn't plan to upgrade where I live until they redo Iraq. Perhaps you remember Lassie and the phone crank they used...well we still use one. I don't permit uploads while I am downloading because you guys with the fast connections just suck the life out of me. When I am done I permit uploads. I even got one of those thank-you notes from the RIAA. Ease up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12