Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oink Cheater Detected :(

DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post
    OiNK staff are a pest sometimes, but after a nice talk they will listen. Bitmetv on the other hand has a pole up there a** and its so big its never going to come out
    true..damn true..i got banned from bitmetv..cuz some other dude had a simillar email adress 2 mine(and no i didnt have dupes!)

hate them!
    nah, maybe in your poitn, theey were banning egyptians as they once did with israelian,

and uthoough it was because of your e-mail, about the time to realise that, better sooner than later.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Probably not. I'm shocked they actually let you stay.

Maybe the OinK staff finally got that stick outta their ass.
    OiNK staff are a pest sometimes, but after a nice talk they will listen. Bitmetv on the other hand has a pole up there a** and its so big its never going to come out
    about bitmeTv....very true

I had similar experience with bitme staff...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Why do you think I don't bother trading with people on this site , I don't trust them .Trading reps my ass , I'd rather give them away to old timers on this site or noobies looking to try out some trackers . Either way I'v not been disappointed yet ,the noobs have a better ratio than I do on the few I'v invited .

Just have to smile at that I guess .

Noobies I mean that have 200 posts and are just discovering the Torrent scene and are wondering what the fuss is all about .
    Last edited by peat moss; 02-15-2007 at 07:07 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Why do you think I don't bother trading with people on this site , I don't trust them .Trading reps my ass , I'd rather give them away to old timers on this site or noobies looking to try out some trackers . Either way I'v not been disappointed yet ,the noobs have a better ratio than I do on the few I'v invited .

Noobies I mean that have 200 posts and are just discovering the Torrent scene and are wondering what the fuss is all about .
    very true.. though I am more on the getting side...
    I have nearly got all the sites from members who (probably) had similar invite philosophy like you...and till now have not disappointed anyone of them as far as I know...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999 View Post
    do not invite cheaters, that's all.
    but how do you know who is the cheater ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you will never know. I would not trade anything in a filesharing trade forum. If you are part of a little tracke community it is more likely that you can trust people there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999
    do not invite, that's all.
    fixed

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by corey- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999
    do not invite, that's all.
    fixed
    that's the reason some good uploader can not sign up

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

very true.. though I am more on the getting side...
    I have nearly got all the sites from members who (probably) had similar invite philosophy like you...and till now have not disappointed anyone of them as far as I know...
    Good point N@LiM , I can only speak from my limited experiences but always thought as this was a sharing site I could keep that spirit . Your the type of member who comes back and gives to this site . All one could ask for .

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I losted my invite too, but you can get another invite easy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast