Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give WB account

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post

i think u really get a lot of pleasure in doing all this investigation thing and then banning ppl... 45 bkps.. that an unbelievable nmber.. but with ur Wild nature.. anything is possible ..

HEHE

The main problem is that account trading has gotten so far out of hand that it has forced us and many others to start doing something about it. Its the same thing with cheating. If you did it on a small scale and not in front of our eyes, we would not care or have to take action...

Wild
    I don't know the stats but I don't think that trading is so widespread ... how many.. 1 in 100 must be doing trade ... but I think there will be more cheaters say 5 in 100... I am little optimistic..

and btw can u plz explain is few words whts the problem with trading ? I can't think of any problems caused by trading to tracker .. or is there something which i failed to understand ??
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

HEHE

The main problem is that account trading has gotten so far out of hand that it has forced us and many others to start doing something about it. Its the same thing with cheating. If you did it on a small scale and not in front of our eyes, we would not care or have to take action...

Wild
    I don't know the stats but I don't think that trading is so widespread ... how many.. 1 in 100 must be doing trade ... but I think there will be more cheaters say 5 in 100... I am little optimistic..

and btw can u plz explain is few words whts the problem with trading ? I can't think of any problems caused by trading to tracker .. or is there something which i failed to understand ??
    well yea to be honest wildbytes..ur giving a real extra care for trading..its not something that bad!..it is not like u have to trace everysingle traded account!
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well the main thing is you have no clue who the other guy is. You dont know if he is out to scam you or out to hurt the site, and i am sure there are many that would be great members.

The reason we started to look closer into this is because so many people getting scammed. We get people in irc all the time asking why they cant recover there password or login. After looking back in logs and from past back ups we can tell that it was really his account. It might have been in a trade that went wrong or he could have scammed someone else and trying to take his account back, seen this happen a few times also. The other main thing is Cheaters, so many of you trade accounts or invites for accounts and you letting back in a cheater we just banned. If the user no longer wants his account then he can ask for it to be disabled or deleted.

Wild

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    but then the cheaters can always find some other way of entering .. or may be ur policy of no invite system is another step in the same direction....which leaves nothing but accountt trading as option which u always keep watching...

anyways thnx for explaination.. and happy hunting !!
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    IF you do all of the following 4, then yes it will look suspicious. Otherwise they cant find you.

- login from an unknown IP

- change the email address

- change the password

- change the passkey

If you swap acc with someone you trust, dont change all these 4 at once, give it some time

that wont work.

Every account change is logged and stored. It logs the date and time ip addy and along with what was changed and username of who changed this. This log is never deleted, so all i have to do is search your name, and it will tell me what ever i want to know. It wont matter what you change in your proflie as the hole page is logged.

O i also have a test server that has 45 different backups of the site on it. and they are updated all the time, and i have these i can use to compare accounts changes. This is mostly used for accounts that get stolen, but has showen to pretty close to 100% on account trading.

So good luck with any account trading you do, as you take a huge risk of the trade going bad and getting screwed.

Wild
    WOW

Although you didn't provide a 100% clear explanation of how it works (I mean what the server and the 45 backups have to do with acc trading), you must have gotten really paranoid with trading. In a way I like your devotion to your site, I remembered that you even disable azureus because of a mod.

Nevertheless other sites won't work that way, because I never been caught in acc trading neither the other person that I traded with.

I only hope that you are not against OTHER sites' acc trading, otherwise you won't let me signup to yours (as I want )

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    but then the cheaters can always find some other way of entering .. or may be ur policy of no invite system is another step in the same direction....which leaves nothing but accountt trading as option which u always keep watching...

anyways thnx for explaination.. and happy hunting !!

Pretty much....

We are a Private Site... We dont like accounts to be traded and like to prune the lowlife trash out. Getting a wb account should not be an option unless we have open signups or invite system working......

Invite system will come and go all the time. Like now the system will be turned off on friday... when it will be back no one knows but me....

Wild

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    WB just say lots of bullshit. Moreover it's kind of stupid to spend a lifetime trying to control account trading whereas account trading can be really positive..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post

that wont work.

Every account change is logged and stored. It logs the date and time ip addy and along with what was changed and username of who changed this. This log is never deleted, so all i have to do is search your name, and it will tell me what ever i want to know. It wont matter what you change in your proflie as the hole page is logged.

O i also have a test server that has 45 different backups of the site on it. and they are updated all the time, and i have these i can use to compare accounts changes. This is mostly used for accounts that get stolen, but has showen to pretty close to 100% on account trading.

So good luck with any account trading you do, as you take a huge risk of the trade going bad and getting screwed.

Wild
    WOW

Although you didn't provide a 100% clear explanation of how it works (I mean what the server and the 45 backups have to do with acc trading), you must have gotten really paranoid with trading. In a way I like your devotion to your site, I remembered that you even disable azureus because of a mod.

Nevertheless other sites won't work that way, because I never been caught in acc trading neither the other person that I traded with.

I only hope that you are not against OTHER sites' acc trading, otherwise you won't let me signup to yours (as I want )

I dont care what you do at other sites. But if caught breaking wb rules and we catch you, well you will be disalbed.

Dont trade Wb accounts we we will be good. The back ups are there for other reason, this is just a smal part of it. Mostly for me testing with different mods and playing with different scripts, plus some are from the old source code. But as long as they are there i will use it for info....

Wild

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12