Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was Tim Hardaway thinking ?

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    He had probably the best crossover in the history of the game, but was always a knucklehead. Too much money and fame for his head to cope with. Who cares what Tim Hardaway has to say. But at least he was being honest. An honest idiot.

And does anyone gives any importance to anything that most ball players say? Especially while they're active. Is it me, or it looks like they're reading a script, a very bad one. They always say the same things over and over again.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by morphine View Post
    He had probably the best crossover in the history of the game, but was always a knucklehead. Too much money and fame for his head to cope with. Who cares what Tim Hardaway has to say. But at least he was being honest. An honest idiot.

And does anyone gives any importance to anything that most ball players say? Especially while they're active. Is it me, or it looks like they're reading a script, a very bad one. They always say the same things over and over again.
    More like the best cross dresser ?

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Now, you dont want his great pal Latrell Sprewell to pay you a visit, do you?

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    He had a nice crossover for his time, but I remember KJ used to kill him. Iverson's is better too.

Anyways, as far as his comments, I won't knock him for them. He's allowed to feel however he wants to. If a reporter asks the question, you might as well give the truth. So many people in sports are asked that question and just give the pc answer, leaving you wondering how they really feel about it. At least with Hardaway, there's no reaosn to speculate, except maybe on why exactly is he so homophobic.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

That's cuz they learn from being on camera early on to stay neutral with their comments.

It's a rarity to get someone like Charles Barkley.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Since you mentioned Barkley, how about that Barkley vs Dick Bevetta on the all-star weekend? Now thats funny. Barkley and his huge mouth barely beating a 67 year old. That last lap was hilarious.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Since you mentioned Barkley, how about that Barkley vs Dick Bevetta on the all-star weekend? Now thats funny. Barkley and his huge mouth barely beating a 67 year old. That last lap was hilarious.
    So far All-Star Weekend has been all class.

I like when Barkley said, "We raised a whole lotta money. We raised.... [then paused to look at the cardboard check] two blackjack hands for charity."

Hilarious!

edit:

[youtube]IA4LZLTrpGA[/youtube]

Notice that Bavetta scraped his knee and it was bleeding after the race. What wuzup with the gay monent?
    Last edited by Busyman™; 02-18-2007 at 11:13 PM.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Heck, they should make it an all-star event. Sir Charles running against a senior citizen every year. That peck in the mouth was the yuck moment of the night.

All in all a very entertaining night. It's always light spirited but this year looks even more relaxed. And was it just me that found that Dwight Howard sticker dunk just insane?

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Heck, they should make it an all-star event. Sir Charles running against a senior citizen every year. That peck in the mouth was the yuck moment of the night.

All in all a very entertaining night. It's always light spirited but this year looks even more relaxed. And was it just me that found that Dwight Howard sticker dunk just insane?
    [youtube]K5saBDOE6Sc[/youtube]

Michael Jordan fucked him over on the score though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12