Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: be CAREFUL for WB!!!

asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    All Wild is doing is trying to look after the site he has built up over the years and make it a better place. If most of the cheaters get in through account trading then that is sufficient reason enough to disable any accounts traded....and anyone who is a WB member would know a lot of cheaters were named and shamed there.

In my eyes account trading for any torrent site shouldn't be allowed....invites are different although should still be used responsibly.
    THIS SECTION IS ABOUT TRADING ACC\INVITES.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Wild is one of the great Comm Rep guys.He maybe dissabled ACC traders but did he those with invites ?
    Basic deal of FST with trackers is not to trade ACCS but ppl still do it.
    So face the concequences.
    And for those who cheated on their free accs from wild, all I can say is roflcopter.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by asafisraeli123 View Post
    All Wild is doing is trying to look after the site he has built up over the years and make it a better place. If most of the cheaters get in through account trading then that is sufficient reason enough to disable any accounts traded....and anyone who is a WB member would know a lot of cheaters were named and shamed there.

In my eyes account trading for any torrent site shouldn't be allowed....invites are different although should still be used responsibly.
    Try again....have a look at the top of this thread, in particular where this section of the forums has the heading "BitTorrent Invites Section". Not accounts....invites!

And if you want to put something in caps at least at least make sure you get your facts right.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    xtcstylx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ridiculous..
    whats the difference of trading invite or account? yea one is easier to get caught..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    masterfile78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by xtcstylx View Post
    ridiculous..
    whats the difference of trading invite or account? yea one is easier to get caught..
    exactly

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    @wild:
    i bet u ve missed me .. had so much fun with u LOL ... u got so mad when i unbanned my ip ban myself ...... oh well too bad i dont have the time to have more fun with u ... gd times ... hope u dont hold a grudge....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by asafisraeli123 View Post

LOL, or you could just PM WB and say "Can i have an invite?" and go from there? I dont know, since the sysop is here, it might be safer to ask him before trading, that's just my opinion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234