Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hpj?

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i bet no one here at fst has an account

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    i bet no one here at fst has an account
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised... my friend never uses any other tracker for anything...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by striderz86
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised... my friend never uses any other tracker for anything...
    I might have one soon...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    I might have one soon...
    how?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Magic probably XD

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash
    how?
    I am a member of a certain forum which users I know have had Something Awful accounts for at least 4 or 5 years. I'm going to ask them if they know anything about all of this.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    It's so hush-hush that if they do, they probably wont' be able to get you in. I've heard that you needed to sign up years ago or else you won't be able to get in even if you're a long time member of SA.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    i'm sure they have to open signups or have invites at least once. otherwise, the userbase will eventually dwindle down to too few. im sure people get their accounts disabled every now and then

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Yeah I actually know of someone who has membership there. It is NOT a bad tracker. It is the fastest tracker that I know of for, at the least, TV shows. The pre-times and initial download speeds there are ridiculous. My friend is able to get a tv release within several minutes of it listing on a release/cap-listing site because he downloads at 2+MB/s... As for other content, I'm not sure as I don't go snooping at my friend's computer XD... And of course, it's impossible to get in.
    Try to obtain more information and possibly some screenshots of the tracker. It shouldn't be too hard, your source is your friend after all.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    i'm sure they have to open signups or have invites at least once. otherwise, the userbase will eventually dwindle down to too few. im sure people get their accounts disabled every now and then
    I'm not so sure about that... I've asked my friend "how do you get in"... and the basic response is that "You can't". If there were open sign ups once in a while, I think he would've mentioned it to me.... But I could be wrong

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast