Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wild-bytes come here

BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 9.9 View Post
    wildbytes how can i delete my account? you disabled "delacct.php" remember.

i dont agree with what you're doing so i want out.

just send me your username and email addy and i will delete it.

We dont want you anyways.... Been looking for you

Wild
    i'm afraid you might ban me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

just send me your username and email addy and i will delete it.

We dont want you anyways.... Been looking for you

Wild
    i'm afraid you might ban me

LOL

you dont want to be a member, so who cares if i ban you or just disable your account or just delete it....

YOu dont want to be there, so why worry about it.

Plus i see you have it up for trade on ZP......

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-17-2007 at 04:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    you know i'm playing with you wild, that's a good tracker i wouldnt delete it...

what i'm trying to prove with this non-sense conversation is that you have no reason to do what you're doing, it seems you want everyone banned and tracker all for yourself.

if somebody cheat, you ban.
    if somebody invites a cheater you ban both.

but dont forbid us to trade accounts... maybe if i trade it you'll get a bet user/uploader than me.

Now dont be mad at me, you know i love you

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ah..am sorry wild..i was wonderng..why do u care more for stoppin traders than improvin the actual site..dont get me wrong i like wildbytes..its an all around nice tracker..but it could be way better if u spend more time on the site itself tryin 2 improve it..than going around FST,ZP ..etc and looking for invite traders!
    Been There, Done That

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    you know i'm playing with you wild, that's a good tracker i wouldnt delete it...

what i'm trying to prove with this non-sense conversation is that you have no reason to do what you're doing, it seems you want everyone banned and tracker all for yourself.

but dont forbid us to trade accounts... maybe if i trade it you'll get a bet user/uploader than me.

Does not matter.... No We have rules and it stats that account trading will be disabled.....

Monday we will be disabling about 70 accounts..... these are all account traders, that we have watched on sites like ZP and P2P..... Your about to see alot of cry babies real soon.

Wild

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

Does not matter.... No We have rules and it stats that account trading will be disabled.....

Monday we will be disabling about 70 accounts..... these are all account traders, that we have watched on sites like ZP and P2P..... Your about to see alot of cry babies real soon.

Wild
    You're not gonna have anyone left.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    ah..am sorry wild..i was wonderng..why do u care more for stoppin traders than improvin the actual site..dont get me wrong i like wildbytes..its an all around nice tracker..but it could be way better if u spend more time on the site itself tryin 2 improve it..than going around FST,ZP ..etc and looking for invite traders!

HAHA you dont get it.....

You think cheaters make any site better..... IF so your not very bright....

we have seen many people trading there accounts to know cheaters that Wb or other sites have banned for cheating....

Checking other sites, for cheaters/account traders and what ever will never stop.... We have 2 staff members doing only this. its there only job on the site, and they love doing it....

People need to start respecting private sites and respect the members that got there accounts the right way, and worked there way up to power user or what ever.... Not fair to other members......

Wild

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    God this thread makes me laugh.....It's funny how people love to bite the hand that feeds them....Wild, I think the site should not let anymore people in...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Checking other sites, for cheaters/account traders and what ever will never stop.... We have 2 staff members doing only this. its there only job on the site, and they love doing it....

LOL .. Tell them to get a life

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post

LOL .. Tell them to get a life

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast