Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: rp can't login

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Who Cares! They probably had members bitching about the open signups and decided to reduce membership significantly to keep the tracker "elite". There are so many sites out there with better content and speeds.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The only reason that makes sense is that they simple deleted accounts with foreign ip's.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why those motherfuckers open signups than????? To make fun of people or
    something, i have more thinks to do than spending my time and money with some stupid tracker that does not have any respect for the users they get... with my new account created 6days ago i have downloaded 3.5Gb and have uploaded almost 3 times more, and all this 4 nothing. WTF!!!! I spend my time and money giving free upload 4 they'r elite users. I think this kind of acctions taken from a tracker side are unfair and only brings a bad name for them, also with this shity acctions they can create dangerous enemys, also if they dissable accounts with foreign IP's this is pure descrimination and racism. I have other chances to get another account there, when i get it we will see who laught last. Rautaportti.net... Fuck u!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    something, i have more thinks to do than spending my time and money with some stupid tracker that does not have any respect for the users they get... with my new account created 6days ago i have downloaded 3.5Gb and have uploaded almost 3 times more, and all this 4 nothing. WTF!!!! I spend my time and money giving free upload 4 they'r elite users.
    damn true

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    C[a]N's Avatar ArchWayisHardWay BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    something, i have more thinks to do than spending my time and money with some stupid tracker that does not have any respect for the users they get... with my new account created 6days ago i have downloaded 3.5Gb and have uploaded almost 3 times more, and all this 4 nothing. WTF!!!! I spend my time and money giving free upload 4 they'r elite users. I think this kind of acctions taken from a tracker side are unfair and only brings a bad name for them, also with this shity acctions they can create dangerous enemys, also if they dissable accounts with foreign IP's this is pure descrimination and racism. I have other chances to get another account there, when i get it we will see who laught last. Rautaportti.net... Fuck u!!
    i agree and RP must be out of WIAW topic.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    greatest BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    rp is suck

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    DISABLED PRIVS
    dudes,
    i have made an thread at finbytes, about rautaportti's behaviour, i've asked some questions ect., because a lot members at fb r members at rp,

and u know what has happened next,

the htread got deleted after few seconds of existance, what is more my more than 60 weeks acc got deleted either,

i have uploaded there like literally tons of gigabytes ( about 2.8 TB as i remember) , downloaded like 420-430 GB.

nice, pretty nice, i wish rp didn't opened their signups at all.

btw.
    all my friends which were invited by that my acc at fb, got deleted also, also their friends who were invited, generally about 20-25 people have losts their accounts.

anyway, at least dudesons were quite funny, especially when they s**** in the postbox.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Those guys behaviour are the same as a nazi or a dictatorship government.
    Sure they'r going to ask to FST staff to delete this thread also
    andrzejek1999, i'm really sorry 4 your big loose
    Last edited by NaToLa; 02-20-2007 at 12:49 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Nationality discrimination within the torrent community? Well this is new to me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by NA_Magus View Post
    Nationality discrimination within the torrent community? Well this is new to me.
    Thinks are not so mutch different as in the real world, people always brings political and religious belivies to the
    virtual world and most of the times they abuse of it cause they are protected behind somethink called the internet.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast