Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with FTN !!

buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    OMG!

This is why I love FST so much... there is drama here everyday! One day it is Bor, then the case of invite sellers and if they are not enough, we get the occasional scammer trouble

This thread makes a fascinating reading btw.. I'm sorry for YAHOO if you were a good user caught at the wrong place at the wrong time..

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    OMG!

This is why I love FST so much... there is drama here everyday! One day it is Bor, then the case of invite sellers and if they are not enough, we get the occasional scammer trouble

This thread makes a fascinating reading btw.. I'm sorry for YAHOO if you were a good user caught at the wrong place at the wrong time..
    You could not be more ryt sometimes when I'm bored at work I read some of these threads for entertainment

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    We had a nice chat on msn yesterday afternoon, he invited another person as well who was allegedly the oink invite seller. Their info matched the info I had on them. Yahoo seems to have only shared an account with this other person which is why I was asking if they were the same person since they shared similiar info on several accounts. It seems they arent the same people but they do know each other and are friends. I also am lead to beleive due to new evidence that servernet aka.. someone1 wasnt even the person that oink should have directed their crappy information threads about either.

(Youll notice if im in any way wrong I am man enough to admit it. Due to facts presented I was partially correct in them being affiliated. But the evidence OINK produced were incorrect)
    after all that, oink didn't even get it right. I actually suspected something may be wrong when they did the classy thing and removed the info. Oink admins appearing classy is a sure sign something's not right.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thnks for the clarification Melvinmeow ...

it seems Yah00 was accused wrongly...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    We had a nice chat on msn yesterday afternoon, he invited another person as well who was allegedly the oink invite seller. Their info matched the info I had on them. Yahoo seems to have only shared an account with this other person which is why I was asking if they were the same person since they shared similiar info on several accounts. It seems they arent the same people but they do know each other and are friends. I also am lead to beleive due to new evidence that servernet aka.. someone1 wasnt even the person that oink should have directed their crappy information threads about either.

(Youll notice if im in any way wrong I am man enough to admit it. Due to facts presented I was partially correct in them being affiliated. But the evidence OINK produced were incorrect)
    Ive known this for some time though hadnt thought anybody with knowledge of this thought SERVERNET was Utunes who was the seller. The list that OiNK made was all involved. This shouldnt be preseneted as fact that they were all the same. What Utunes did was get invites from others and sell them. What SERVERNET mentioned was Utunes offered to donate to a site for invites. He says he dosent even have a PayPal account. The site donated to was ScT which is how they became connected and may appear as the same. There were also others who took donations to sites for invites and may be viewed as the same.

Those that took part of this that Ive spoken with say they didnt know where those invites were going and that Utunes mentioned they were for friends. This may be true and may not though at any rate they were involved. Its a bit grey to some perhaps if having somebody donate to your favorite tracker for an invite is wrong. Ive spoken to those who were members on FST who say they wouldnt do this again and regret whats happened and those affeceted. Theyve taken theyre bans understanding they can no longer be members on this site since they were involved.

Regarding YAH00 Im guessing he shared an account with SERVERNET or something similar. Im not aware of him having giving invites to Utunes the seller. If he hasnt sold any invites or taken any donations like the others he may be in the middle of the mess as were others.

When I last spoke with SERVERNET he mentioned being upset for those affeceted. He was also upset that he had everything crash around him from what Utunes was doing with those invites...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Wow, Melvinmeow destroys kids.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Wow, all I need is a beer and this is better than the theater

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Once again someone was pwned by melvin

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ExT View Post
    Once again someone was pwned by melvin
    Good times, good times.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I for one loved that Oink thread. And it showed how much some asshole can be f*cked in a few hours. Can't wait for the next moron who tries to turn Oink into a business.

And BTW I'm pretty sure noone was completely innocent and got dragged into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast