Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free Invites

Poster BT Rep: +5
    General2k i am just curious why do you ask people to blank their name in the ratio image? is there a rule here or on trackers against showing ratio images?
    let's say it's a bitme image, do they ban you if you were found asking for some free invite and showing your bitme ratio?
    excuse my ignorance but i am new here and i didn't read anything about this in any FAQ before (only that trading bitme invites is not allowed)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    horror channel invite please
    ratio: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2597/ratiocp6.jpg

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by prima1 View Post
    General2k i am just curious why do you ask people to blank their name in the ratio image? is there a rule here or on trackers against showing ratio images?
    let's say it's a bitme image, do they ban you if you were found asking for some free invite and showing your bitme ratio?
    excuse my ignorance but i am new here and i didn't read anything about this in any FAQ before (only that trading bitme invites is not allowed)
    Most trackers dont like people trading invites and definetly not accounts so if you like your account you will block out your username. Also if the person you invite uses the same account name as he does on other trackers and doesnt blank out thier user name in the ratio shot. Then I could be tracked down easily and loose my invite and/or account. It just protects all of us.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by vipdiablo View Post
    hi m8 i need bitspyder
    [email protected]
    and sorry i dont have any prove that i love elerning but i love it !!
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/48/ratiocp6qh3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwebdownload View Post
    horror channel invite please
    ratio: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2597/ratiocp6.jpg
    Now what the hell is this?
    You have different IPs.
    Now either you are using a proxy for 2 accounts, or someone is using the others screenshot.
    Someone better come clean and you might now get in too much trouble.
    Last edited by General2k; 02-21-2007 at 10:44 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prima1 View Post
    Most trackers dont like people trading invites and definetly not accounts so if you like your account you will block out your username. Also if the person you invite uses the same account name as he does on other trackers and doesnt blank out thier user name in the ratio shot. Then I could be tracked down easily and loose my invite and/or account. It just protects all of us.
    I understand now, Thanks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by erdierdi View Post
    PMed you the invite code, just waiting for you to signup

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    General2k,
    didn't read the part about "No PM's".
    Nevermind my Pm then.

Sorry

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    General2k,
    didn't read the part about "No PM's".
    Nevermind my Pm then.

Sorry
    You may not have seen it, I just added it a little while ago.
    PM me your email.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    Now what the hell is this?
    You have different IPs.
    Now either you are using a proxy for 2 accounts, or someone is using the others screenshot.
    Someone better come clean and you might now get in too much trouble.
    Really don't understand what this is about. That guy is using my ratio screen. What can I do about this? How can I report to FST staff? I can tell you that diablo username is not mine because i already got an account in bitspyder. Registered there when it was open.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast