Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading Guidelines--Elite Sites

walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post

I think there is "More" to it than just changing IP or Email addy, I think our Beloved Wildbytes has alluded to the fact that, they can put in some sort of a Script to "Detect" changes, I am NOT sure what the hell he was talking about, I am NOT Javascript expert, was just reading some of his Cultured Comments
    its getting scarry now

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

this is pretty much right... there is more to it but is right...

I know 4 sites including use that log more then just email changes. Cant speak for others but, when you change your password it lets us know and is logged. Then its up to staff to check the account and see if it was stolen, traded or what ever.

We have over 300 accounts left to check just based on password changes. But we will get there...

Trading accounts now are just risky.... Its up to you to take the chance or not.

Wild
    you just love doing that dont u

Not really just stating some facts...

Some say java scripting... well that has nothing to do with it... they log it as soon as you hit the submit or ok icon in your profile..... there is a script there that will log and insert into database...

Wild

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    And Wild, we know you're on top of things, so we resist trading WB accounts. Besides, the only account i really want to trade for is HDBits, and that's because they've locked down the site.

BTW Wild, when're you offering invites to WB again? I just made PU in one site, and i'm about to make PU in 2 others, so I might finally qualify for one.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    stets619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I often forget my passwords and need to recover them, looks like I'll have to be more careful and look for something that can save them for me so I don't forget and lose them

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by stets619 View Post
    I often forget my passwords and need to recover them, looks like I'll have to be more careful and look for something that can save them for me so I don't forget and lose them
    Firefox saves Usernames/passwords.
    If you are looking for a application, check Roboform.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by iNViTEr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stets619 View Post
    Firefox saves Usernames/passwords.
    If you are looking for a application, check Roboform.

Yep, excellent program Al roboform, U can Delete all the Cookies in Firefox, and the moment U enter a site, roboform will prompt U to fill in form and everything is sored in the "Passcard", in the c;/Program /Siber/al roboform

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    stets619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Thanks I used Firefox for a bit to save passwords but found it unreliable sometimes, will check out Roboform

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    this is pretty much right... there is more to it but is right...

I know 4 sites including us that log more then just email changes. Cant speak for others but, when you change your password it lets us know and is logged. Then its up to staff to check the account and see if it was stolen, traded or what ever.

We have over 300 accounts left to check just based on password changes. But we will get there...

Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post
    I mean, that's just a matter of discussing with the trader that you'll only trade within your country on these hardcore sites.
    if you think trading with in your own country will help well, not really.. All depends on how much time staff of these sites want to spend tracking it... But would help your case.

Trading accounts now are just risky.... Its up to you to take the chance or not.

Wild
    You're really like a cop around here WildBytes. Always jumping in to make us all nervous that we'll be caught. You're chipping away at us from the inside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12