Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Guillaume?

SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    Got it. Someone please translate.

(btw, can't be arsed adding the accents)

Il y a spectatears qui croient qu'il existe trop de violence a la television et dans les films actuels au cinema. Pourquoi pensent-ils qu'on changerait la societe pour le meilleur si on faisait pression pour la censure plus considerable?

Moi je suis s'avis qu'il y a trop de violence gratuite dans les films, en fait, il y a eu un deferlement de la violence au cinema. De nos jours le scenario de n'importe quel film doit comprendre une image de combat ou de mort pour attirer une plus grande audience. le genre de la violence a evolue aux Etats-Unis (if this says what I think it sais my teacher is an idiot), un des pays les plus violents du monde.

Bien qu'il soit evident que l'image violent a une influence sur les idees des jeanes imitatears dans nos grandes villes, il est certain que la censure n'est pas l'unique reponse. La mejorite des spectateurs ne penserait jamais a copier un acte criminel de fiction. Le probleme n'est pas le cinema, c'est la societe elle-meme.

Les Scenarios les plus violents de monde, a mon avis, sont filmes au Japon, un pays ou on voit moins de bagarres dans la rue. La question de la cnesure n'est pas tellement importante. Ce qui est plus necessaire c'est un debat sur les raisons pourquoi les americains en particulier sont plus predisposes a copier les acteurs dans les films d'action.

(sorry for any typos)
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by SpatulaGeekGirl View Post

Il y a spectatears qui croient qu'il existe trop de violence a la television et dans les films actuels au cinema. Pourquoi pensent-ils qu'on changerait la societe pour le meilleur si on faisait pression pour la censure plus considerable?

Moi je suis s'avis qu'il y a trop de violence gratuite dans les films, en fait, il y a eu un deferlement de la violence au cinema. De nos jours le scenario de n'importe quel film doit comprendre une image de combat ou de mort pour attirer une plus grande audience. le genre de la violence a evolue aux Etats-Unis (if this says what I think it sais my teacher is an idiot), un des pays les plus violents du monde.

Bien qu'il soit evident que l'image violent a une influence sur les idees des jeanes imitatears dans nos grandes villes, il est certain que la censure n'est pas l'unique reponse. La mejorite des spectateurs ne penserait jamais a copier un acte criminel de fiction. Le probleme n'est pas le cinema, c'est la societe elle-meme.

Les Scenarios les plus violents de monde, a mon avis, sont filmes au Japon, un pays ou on voit moins de bagarres dans la rue. La question de la cnesure n'est pas tellement importante. Ce qui est plus necessaire c'est un debat sur les raisons pourquoi les americains en particulier sont plus predisposes a copier les acteurs dans les films d'action.

(sorry for any typos)
    Got it, translated.

(Can't be arse to take out any gheyness)

There is a phenomenon that I believe it exists too much violence in the lounge when I go on FST. Why does Barbarossa think the society is such a miserable place, considering he once starred in an interracial ghey pr0n0 and now wants it censored?

In my opinion there is lots of abusive violence on the interweb, in fact, there is tons of that violence in the lounge. In our days the bigger a flaming and rodding, the more audience it attracts. That kind of violence has evolved to the lounge (if this says what I think it sais Barbarossa is an idiot), one of the most violent forumz in the world.

Although it is evident that Barbarossa’s hairy testies has an influence on the ideas of the teens in our big forumz, it is certain that censorship is not the only answer. The majority of FST users would not star in ghey pr0n0s copying Barbie. The problem is not FST, it’s the smelly tele-BO given off by Barbie.

The more violent forumz in my opinion are the ones from Japan, where Barbie tries to blend in because he also possesses a small penish. The question of censorship is not important. It’s necessary to debate the reasons why British accountants in particular are more disposed to copy barbie’s homo actions.

(sorry for any typos, I’m only gr12 French)
    Last edited by Seedler; 03-02-2007 at 11:23 PM.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

3. Lounge   -   #23
    SnnY's Avatar Error Syntax
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    Got it, translated.

There is a phenomenon that I believe it exists too much violence in the lounge when I go on FST. Why does Barbarossa think the society is such a miserable place, considering he once starred in an interracial ghey pr0n0 and now wants it censored?

In my opinion there is lots of abusive violence on the interweb, in fact, there is tons of that violence in the lounge. In our days the bigger a flaming and rodding, the more audience it attracts. That kind of violence has evolved to the lounge (if this says what I think it sais Barbarossa is an idiot), one of the most violent forumz in the world.

Although it is evident that Barbarossa’s hairy testies has an influence on the ideas of the teens in our big forumz, it is certain that censorship is not the only answer. The majority of FST users would not star in ghey pr0n0s copying Barbie. The problem is not FST, it’s the smelly tele-BO given off by Barbie.

The more violent forumz in my opinion are the ones from Japan, where Barbie tries to blend in because he also possesses a small penish. The question of censorship is not important. It’s necessary to debate the reasons why British accountants in particular are more disposed to copy barbie’s homo actions.

/Me gets the popcorn out

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

(sorry for any typos)
    Got it, translated.

Seriously. That's quite good. Well done

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Bump - to ensure that this module is completed
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Got it, translated.

Seriously. That's quite good. Well done
    Learning 4 yrs of French does have its uses
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    A further bump in an attempt to limit the excuses for non-completion
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #28
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    I thought you spoke Dutch.
    Everyone in belgium can speak dutch and french
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    A wonderful translation but not quite what I'm looking for. This needs to be done for next week. Please help.
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    A wonderful translation but not quite what I'm looking for. This needs to be done for next week. Please help.
    Joking aside, I think this is pretty accurate.

There are viewers who believe that there is too much violence on television and in current films at the cinema. Why does one think that one would change society for the better if one pressured for more considerable censorship?

I am of the opinion that there is too much explicit violence in films. In fact, there has been a surge of violence in the cinema. Nowadays the plot of any film must include/understand an image of combat or death to attract a greater audience. This kind of violence has evolved in the United States, one of the more violent countries of the world.

Although it is obvious that the violent imagery has an influence on the ideas of impressionable youngsters in our large cities, it is certain that censorship is not the single answer. The majority of viewers would never think to copy a criminal act of fiction. The problem is not the cinema, it is society itself.

The most violent plots in the world, in my opinion, are in Japanese films, a country where one sees fewer brawls in the street. The question of censorship is not so important. What is more necessary is a debate on the reasons why Americans in particular are more predisposed to copy the actors in action films.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast