Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .tk Sites

Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by tyberius@25 May 2003 - 11:47
    Why not get a pop up killer? Since I use one, I haven't seen any more pop-ups. If anyone is interested in a free one, I can recommend a place where you can get it.
    Yes, ZoneAlarm works well for killing most pop-ups.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by tyberius@25 May 2003 - 12:47
    Why not get a pop up killer? Since I use one, I haven't seen any more pop-ups. If anyone is interested in a free one, I can recommend a place where you can get it.
    Like Illuminati indicated u can switch the dot.tk banner of

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by adnan@25 May 2003 - 12:07
    Like Illuminati indicated u can switch the dot.tk banner of
    You can, but not everyone does it. Besides, there are other pages besides tk sites where you may not be able to switch it off. In any case, people shouldn't expect that others will make things easy for them.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@25 May 2003 - 10:35
    I have a question for people with a free .tk domain. Why the hell don't you turn off that stupid .tk popup and stop giving your visitors an unwanted popup. You don't need to pay anything to turn it off.
    need a little help here, so how exactly do you turn it off. i cant find it anywhere?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@25 May 2003 - 01:35
    I have a question for people with a free .tk domain. Why the hell don't you turn off that stupid .tk popup and stop giving your visitors an unwanted popup. You don't need to pay anything to turn it off.
    Ok, I know this is spam but I want to help prove a point. Go to my clan site right here and tell me if you get any ads at all... Cause when I go there, there is no ads... So I have no idea what the heck your talkin about...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    no pop ups...for me! Yoshi

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by KingYoshi+25 May 2003 - 16:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KingYoshi @ 25 May 2003 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Knife Thrower@25 May 2003 - 01:35
    I have a question for people with a free .tk domain. Why the hell don&#39;t you turn off that stupid .tk popup and stop giving your visitors an unwanted popup. You don&#39;t need to pay anything to turn it off.
    Ok, I know this is spam but I want to help prove a point. Go to my clan site right here and tell me if you get any ads at all... Cause when I go there, there is no ads... So I have no idea what the heck your talkin about... [/b][/quote]
    80% of the sites I go to with a .tk domain have a .tk popup. You must have turned it off.

Oh and you have a nice site.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TRshady
    Originally posted by Livy+25 May 2003 - 15:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Livy @ 25 May 2003 - 15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Knife Thrower@25 May 2003 - 10:35
    I have a question for people with a free .tk domain. Why the hell don&#39;t you turn off that stupid .tk popup and stop giving your visitors an unwanted popup. You don&#39;t need to pay anything to turn it off.
    need a little help here, so how exactly do you turn it off. i cant find it anywhere? [/b][/quote]
    Same me, where&#39;s the option to turn it off?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I&#39;ll tell you everything you need to know:

<<site removed>>

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TRshady
    Thanks knifethrower , done it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast