Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FtN invite question

Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    The best way to get FTN would probably be, getting to know a member.

Also more secure that way.

Maybe then the staff might consider not banning you!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I hope that i can find the invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ebe View Post
    I hope that i can find the invite.
    Good Luck
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    neros22's Avatar ----->PosteRR<------ BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    yes and read the F.A.Q of FTN

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ftn has invite system
    min 8 weeks and u have to have 200gb+ uploaded a a ratio 1.5 i think

after u have reached this i think it is 1 per week or sumthing like that

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    ftn has invite system
    min 8 weeks and u have to have 200gb+ uploaded a a ratio 1.5 i think

after u have reached this i think it is 1 per week or sumthing like that
    right

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    best way i would recommend is to share a seedbox with some members then as u get to know them u can help each other seed and at the same time get good buffers as well as accounts. ftn staff are a55holes and they know that. the rules are strict and i wouldnt share an invite with a member on here(without targetting the snitches)!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› BT Rep: +1
    You have to be a member to get into the IRC, so that's not an option. And for someone to get an invite, you must have been be a member for at least 8 weeks, have uploaded at least 200GB and have a ratio at or above 1.5. I meet all the requirements but I've had my invite privileges removed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Staff at FTN are among the nicest and most capable I know. Haven't noticed a single member getting warned or banned capriciously. In the past, they have even given confirmed invite traders second chances.

You might get an invite if you happen to be around when kimii pops up here in giving mood.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    lol yeah the staff is awesome. kimii gave me an invite after i guessed a random number from 1-10 correctly . ftn is amazing..all that stuff about it being overrated is completely false. the free leech is such a cool system. i've gotten i think near 2.5 to 3 gigs up in like 4 days, which is decent (although ive heard that much is unprecedented in places like sct where you're competing with seedboxes)

tintin's right, invites are given out to powerusers (8 weeks, 200+ gigs uploaded). i *think* you have to request each invite, instead of automatically receiving them.

they're pretty hardcore about trading though, and since it's such a small community it's kind of nice to keep it personal by only inviting your friends. just as a tip though, it seems that a lot of power users on other sites such as bit-hdtv, etc are also ftn users, so a bit of networking on those irc channels and making the right friends might take you a long way .

also, i realize that this is my thread, but i figured others were posting on it suddenly because it was yielding results. so even if i was satisfied, others may want tips/advice too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast