Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsistency

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    shirking your moderating responsibilities already are you.

moderators are supposed to set an example.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Inconsistency? The board was unable to handle long threads back then. It can now.

It would inconstancy to close the counting thread. After all, you loungers have been saying that you should be permitted to post anything in the lounge haven't you?

In fact, I think that thread has been quite manageable compared with a lot of other crap posted here.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Locked after 86 posts, a veritable monster of a thread

Rewriting history are we?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Laugh

Argh, this is why I said hard to define.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post
    Inconsistency? The board was unable to handle long threads back then. It can now.

It would inconstancy to close the counting thread. After all, you loungers have been saying that you should be permitted to post anything in the lounge haven't you?

In fact, I think that thread has been quite manageable compared with a lot of other crap posted here.
    It's not really about that, we have a new mod (bit of a cunt, but nevermind) who can post in the thread over and over again (god kows why...) but when someone new tries it they get banned. That's inconsistent. This new mod should be setting an example to the new members that he (and the rest of the mod team) expect to follow the board rules.

It's pretty mental when you think about it. "Hey, welcome to the new board. Please don't spam to get your post-count up. Oh that, that's just a counting-spam thread."

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Who got banned? Bulio? That was 3 years ago and his last post was on 06-15-2004 bout three months after that thread Barb posted.

Also, I remember that I asked once if Lounge posts counted towards the 30 day, 20 posts requirement thingy and someone told me no... Can't remember who tho'.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Who got banned? Bulio? That was 3 years ago and his last post was on 06-15-2004 bout three months after that thread Barb posted.

Also, I remember that I asked once if Lounge posts counted towards the 30 day, 20 posts requirement thingy and someone told me no... Can't remember who tho'.
    I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest, you don't really pay attention but that's okay (the answer for your first question is around to read). Really though, nearly 20% of your posts on this board have been you inputting numbers into a thread, don't you think you're a bit better than that? We know this is the pinnacle of Skizo's repertoire but you?

8. Lounge   -   #28

Unsure

I think the DingleBerry thread is more of a forum game, but I guess I just don't know like you said

I'm really not a tight-ass in most cases, so it's hard to understand other people who I guess (and again I really don't know ) care about the forum more than I.

I find alot of things frustrating tho'. 'Chebus', you do know I just post news, right?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I think the DingleBerry thread is more of a forum game, but I guess I just don't know like you said

I'm really not a tight-ass in most cases, so it's hard to understand other people who I guess (and again I really don't know ) care about the forum more than I.

I find alot of things frustrating tho'. 'Chebus', you do know I just post news, right?
    I know what your role is here, though to be honest I would have had your more pegged for someone to be a mod than the "person" we seem to have got.

You do understand my point though? That it is hypocritical to expect new people not to spam to up their post count when, essentially (and for reasons best known to himself), a mod has chosen to make this his life's work. All in all it's tragic that someone would "enjoy" doing that, I wonder what is missing from their life.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Why are you so hung up on post counts?

yo

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast