Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsistency

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Why are you so hung up on post counts?
    Can you even read properly? Have the numbers blinded you to such simple tasks? My point with post counts is in reference to new people being told not to spam their post count up to get access to the Inbred section, my interest (which is plain to see) is how the rules work I could care less about post counts in general.

Again I'll repeat though: It's tragic that someone would "enjoy" doing that, I wonder what is missing from their life.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Yeah, I see your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Sure, the Lounge is a an off-topic forum but no need to actively spam it.
    Pretty much sums it up, but it's hard to sort out all the issues here, at least for me it is. Still, IMO I consider the Dingleberry thread to be a forum game, which you maybe able to tell looking at some of the posts I made in there (Usually Bunny67 and I sorta race, I guess you could say; and I like to throw in insults to provoke people ).

BUT, I still thought Lounge posts don't count for n00b members in the BT section. I need to IM/PM a higher up and ask for definite answer just so I know.

This also reminds me (not necessarily relates to this particular issue) of JP's ":lol' " thread; where the Mods do maintain the final decision in matters and it is obviously hard to maintain good relations with members when making certain calls, just as you have some harsh opinion posts. Gotta be hard, but I'm always for more freedom.
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 02-23-2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Meh...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Yeah, I see your point and I just got the PM about the ban report-in. Funny, I always get PM's updating me on stuff; Clearly I'm lost 24/7 And I post the latest news
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Sure, the Lounge is a an off-topic forum but no need to actively spam it.
    Pretty much sums it up, but it's hard to sort out all the issues here, at least for me it is. Still, IMO I consider the Dingleberry thread to be a forum game, which you maybe able to tell looking at some of the posts I made in there (Usually Bunny67 and I sorta race, I guess you could say; and I like to throw in insults to provoke people ).

BUT, I still thought Lounge posts don't count for n00b members in the BT section. I need to IM/PM a higher up and ask for definite answer just so I know.

This also reminds me (not necessarily relates to this particular issue) of JP's ":lol' " thread; where the Mods do maintain the final decision in matters and it is obviously hard to maintain good relations with members when making certain calls, just as you have some harsh opinion posts. Gotta be hard, but I'm always for more freedom.
    I see a well-thought out response like that and then I look at Skizo's attempt to "debate" (a heady mix of misinterpretation, ignoring everything but one point and unearned smugness) and I wonder why they'd semi-mod him and not someone with some obvious intelligence. Strange.

I don't know about the lounge posts not counting towards the Inbred section thing, but still it's about the example the mod is supposed to be setting and whether it's hypocritical to spam whilst telling others not to.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Don't bring me into your flippin' bunkum. The car crash thread is a meh for me,
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    When we say that spam won't count towards their 20, we mean that if they simply put "thxxxx" 20 times, that they haven't made a contribution Posts will be deleted also). They get a standard PM saying such and that the forum is a give and take relationship. Once they give a little, then they get a little.

Some members have no interest in good relationships though. Shit stirring is more their game.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-23-2007 at 06:40 PM.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #36

When we say that spam won't count towards their 20, we mean that if they simply put "thxxxx" 20 times, that they haven't made a contribution Posts will be deleted also). They get a standard PM saying such and that the forum is a give and take relationship. Once they give a little, then they get a little.

Some members have no interest in good relationships though. Shit stirring is more their game.
    That's a bit harsh, VB is well intentioned most of the time. He's just misguided.

7. Lounge   -   #37

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Don't bring me into your flippin' bunkum. The car crash thread is a meh for me,
    I like the right to stir some shit tho'. And I have my signature to protect me against bad things, not to mention my biography
    Quote Originally Posted by hairbautt
    Biography:
    I'm laid back, I try to help others, but I'm far from perfect. Also, I have a crude sense of humor, if you ever feel insulted, I was probably just making a joke.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Some chaps just don't understand the concept of badinage.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

10. Lounge   -   #40

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post

Prick.
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 02-23-2007 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Change :dry: to :sneaky:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast