Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: is There One Of OINK Mods?

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    so what?
    i wont agree with u..............lets not make it about nationalities huh?
    Most of poles is so called cheaters too, but not every one(!!)
    some people here are way too uptight. did i say everyone is? did i say that? show me where i said that. if there were cheater stats, i bet that whole area would have a very high percentage among bittorrent users. and don't respond with "BUT NOT EVERYONE!". that has nothing to do with my point

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    spidro's Avatar i'm here BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spidro View Post
    cheaters is in every where on the earth not just arab or Israelis
    but you must at least admit, israelis and arabs seem to have a much higher percentage of cheaters among them.
    yes i agree with u but that is because bad connections most arab and israelis hv very bad connection

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If someone has a bad connection, it's definitely not the excuse to cheat. Move to another country joke joke...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Here, I for one have an upstream of about 20kb/sec, and yet I maintain a good ratio at OiNK (9.5 GB up and 1.6 GB down)
    My point exactly- Egypt/Israel has, in most cases, a 20kB/s upload. When I see Egyptian users whoring 300GB buffer accounts, I get pissed as I know it is blatant cheating.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    spidro's Avatar i'm here BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mestari View Post
    If someone has a bad connection, it's definitely not the excuse to cheat. Move to another country joke joke...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hehe,i gave him nothing..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Here, I for one have an upstream of about 20kb/sec, and yet I maintain a good ratio at OiNK (9.5 GB up and 1.6 GB down)
    My point exactly- Egypt/Israel has, in most cases, a 20kB/s upload. When I see Egyptian users whoring 300GB buffer accounts, I get pissed as I know it is blatant cheating.

maybe he is using a seedbox !

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Actually, I now suspect that the original poster is someone who has sold our invites on eBay (from two different OiNK accounts). He also had at least one more account that I've disabled since he posted here and I'm watching several more at the moment.

As far as the cheaters go, they're very common in countries with low internet speeds. I don't feel the need to name names. The part I don't understand is the "I have a poor connection therefore I'm entitled to cheat on my ratio" mentality. I tend to think more like "you have a poor connection therefore you shouldn't be on torrent sites".

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    One more good reason to ban all Israeli/Egyptians...sorry, you guys are 90% cheaters
    Exactly. MOST of the people from both those countries do cheat. Doesnt mean that all do however.
    I dislike sites that simply ban whole countries just based on a majority of them being cheaters. It just means the staff want the easy way out of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    In my personal opinion while some of the Oinks staff couldnt give a flying monkey about the users on their site. There are still a few who do care and try to listen to your opinions/concerns when you msg them.
    I quite agree. Apparently I'm alone, however, in my belief that these poor overworked mods that clearly couldn't be less bothered about their users should step aside and make room for the many that would. And no doubt they would shout about the unfairness of removing responsibilities they long ago ceased performing with any skill.
    Unfortunately if they did this OINK would probably be closed. The Owner himself seems to care less. You can see this by his simple attitude on posts on their own site, as well as on other sites. If they abided by this rule there would be a few of their staffers left but on no site.

As far as cheating goes I dont see why they are bothered to cheat... There are other torrent sites out there where they dont need to worry about ratios. Just download off mininove or TPB.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234