grunge
    punk (especially teeny punk)
    "rock rap" (sometimes but not always)
    country
    techno
    "dance"
    happy hardcore
    "house"

reasons are pretty much the same for all these types.
    the "music" is just annoying. simple as that
    what do u like?????

4. Music   -   #34
    British rap and all that techno crap.garage,house .....b4 anyone starts i love rap..yank style
    rock..anystyle...

5. Music   -   #35
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    There's a lot of music I really don't like; almost everything that involves a computer in the making process...

What I really HATE though, is black & death metal... think it's because of the vocalists: they all sound like they're puking... and it might have to do that I've met a couple of death-mettalers in my time, and they're all bloody losers

I'll let one band pass though; finnish Children of Bodom, they still got elements of real music in their songs (you can actually hear the riffs and drums, it's not like "brrrrSATANSATANbrrrrbrrrrrSATAN'sCOOLbrrrrbrrrrr" all the time)

6. Music   -   #36
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by god-of-rock@27 May 2003 - 19:01
    There's a lot of music I really don't like; almost everything that involves a computer in the making process...

What I really HATE though, is black & death metal... think it's because of the vocalists: they all sound like they're puking... and it might have to do that I've met a couple of death-mettalers in my time, and they're all bloody losers

I'll let one band pass though; finnish Children of Bodom, they still got elements of real music in their songs (you can actually hear the riffs and drums, it's not like "brrrrSATANSATANbrrrrbrrrrrSATAN'sCOOLbrrrrbrrrrr" all the time)
    Children of Bodom Rules!!!

I'm listening to it now as we speak!

Great band!

7. Music   -   #37
    Originally posted by Control_you_3@26 May 2003 - 20:31
    Rap definately. I mean no offence but most rappers(excepts eminem whos talented) just make up a stupid beat and the job is done. The words dont mean anything and they always talk about women money and bein rich( all their videos are the same!&#33
    there's no art in rap
    ??????????all Em talks about his women, no money and being poor

8. Music   -   #38
    Originally posted by god-of-rock@27 May 2003 - 19:01

you might not like the vocal style but that doesnt mean you have to start bashing on them. Everyone that plays or listen to black &death metal is a bloody loser? Arent you a little fast on judging people? Also if you think all they scream is "brrrgree satan brrr grhharhg 666 satan" then you need to listen again because i listen to a lot of death metal and I dont hear satan mentioned that often at all. you're just generalising everything.

All black & death metal fans are losers and satanists

good job there.

Also if you cant hear the guitar and drums in metal you need better ears beacause i can hear the drums and the guitars just fine. The only thing a little hard to figure out are the lyrics sometimes but with a few listen u get it.

9. Music   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Someone_Else@27 May 2003 - 20:49

you might not like the vocal style but that doesnt mean you have to start bashing on them. Everyone that plays or listen to black &death metal is a bloody loser? Arent you a little fast on judging people? Also if you think all they scream is "brrrgree satan brrr grhharhg 666 satan" then you need to listen again because i listen to a lot of death metal and I dont hear satan mentioned that often at all. you're just generalising everything.

the thing is that ALL the people who are bashing some kind of music (especially rap/hiphop) are generalising.....do you really think that when you hear some song from the radio and dislike it then you momentaraly can make a judgement : rap sucks big time......same goes with every other style of music.......how you can say that hiphop isn't a music? you even don't care to listen to it....you make a judgement listening only maybe 0,5% of songs that this music genre has to offer.......I dislike music that are not interesting enough to make me listen! but I have never said that House or Hard Rock isn't music.........every combination of sounds may be music.........where is that wise book that defines a word music.........music is everywhere......with different people there are different tastes......we all listen to music to get some feeling from it........serious music makes us think, sad music makes us remember, joyful music makes us move our arse, and once and awhile there are some songs that gives us this great feeling - something that I cannot describe........so defend your favourite kind of music, but never stop to peep into other genres....there may be hidden some gems for you! peace!

edit : bloody english! sorry my grammar is terrible.....

So come, come now, get pissed on, shitted on
    Tough talk turns to, "Can't we all just get along"

-Royce Da 5'9''-

10. Music   -   #40
    Originally posted by Semmi+27 May 2003 - 21:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Semmi @ 27 May 2003 - 21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Someone_Else@27 May 2003 - 20:49

you might not like the vocal style but that doesnt mean you have to start bashing on them. Everyone that plays or listen to black &death metal is a bloody loser? Arent you a little fast on judging people? Also if you think all they scream is "brrrgree satan brrr grhharhg 666 satan" then you need to listen again because i listen to a lot of death metal and I dont hear satan mentioned that often at all. you&#39;re just generalising everything.

the thing is that ALL the people who are bashing some kind of music (especially rap/hiphop) are generalising.....do you really think that when you hear some song from the radio and dislike it then you momentaraly can make a judgement : rap sucks big time......same goes with every other style of music.......how you can say that hiphop isn&#39;t a music? you even don&#39;t care to listen to it....you make a judgement listening only maybe 0,5% of songs that this music genre has to offer.......I dislike music that are not interesting enough to make me listen&#33; but I have never said that House or Hard Rock isn&#39;t music.........every combination of sounds may be music.........where is that wise book that defines a word music.........music is everywhere......with different people there are different tastes......we all listen to music to get some feeling from it........serious music makes us think, sad music makes us remember, joyful music makes us move our arse, and once and awhile there are some songs that gives us this great feeling - something that I cannot describe........so defend your favourite kind of music, but never stop to peep into other genres....there may be hidden some gems for you&#33; peace&#33;

edit : bloody english&#33; sorry my grammar is terrible..... [/b][/quote]
    ditto B)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast