Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: How Did You Get Your Name?

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    sounds cooler than adthomo aswell

2. Lounge   -   #72
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by JPaul+26 May 2003 - 22:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 26 May 2003 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetje@26 May 2003 - 21:40

but again like to say Jetje .... because it stands inside my ring...

Could you explain what this means JJ. I am really confused and not a little concerned. [/b][/quote]
    &#39;Jetje&#39; is written inside the ring he wears on his finger

And in addition to my nick, Hotmail didnt just make it up, its kinda a mix of my name and surname.

@Adam, i always wondered about your name, now its cleared

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah my net alias i&#39;ve had since i first started using the net 6 years ago...I used it over the years for ICQ, MSN, Napster, Kazaa and bolt.com...Celery Stalks Me came from pretty much no where...I couldn&#39;t think of an ICQ name the first night i had the net...But yeah i tried to think of the most pathetic thing ever andi thought vegetables were at the time...so i thought what could i possibly say about vegetables that would be remotely funny...and well that was the outcome...(i thought grapesrapeme took it a bit far)...But now over the years i have compacted it to Cely (except for here)...And with all my PC, Playstation 1+2 and X-Box alias&#39;s i use Cely Babes (Its pretty bad when you&#39;re an evil sounding guy on halo and get ya ass kicked by cely babes...but you could do worse and get ya ass kicked by prancer or darling)...But yeah now people outside the net call me cely babes...Weird...But yeah thats the story about my name

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    to tell u the truth my name just came from my hotmail name and u wudnt belive how i got my hotmail name.......i just wanted to make an account so i just typed in sum jibberrrrish and it turned out to be jaigandhi5 lol so i kept it and i hav had the hotmail account for 4 years never thought i wud be usin it that much....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@1 June 2003 - 11:38
    to tell u the truth my name just came from my hotmail name and u wudnt belive how i got my hotmail name.......i just wanted to make an account so i just typed in sum jibberrrrish and it turned out to be jaigandhi5 lol so i kept it and i hav had the hotmail account for 4 years never thought i wud be usin it that much....
    Wait a minute&#33;

You just said that you were fifteen in the age thread.

You were typing and opening hotmail accounts at 11?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #76
    yeaaaa so....i am obsseed with computers

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@1 June 2003 - 11:50
    You might want to turn some of your obsession towards spelling.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i know 11 year olds that can hack computers, my friends brother is a sneaky little sh&#33;t...So therefore he isn&#39;t on any of my lists for anything...

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Originally posted by clocker+1 June 2003 - 18:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 1 June 2003 - 18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jaigandhi5@1 June 2003 - 11:50
    You might want to turn some of your obsession towards spelling. [/b][/quote]
    lol tru tru i might wanna lol **OBSESSION**

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+1 June 2003 - 19:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 1 June 2003 - 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -clocker@1 June 2003 - 18:57
    <!--QuoteBegin--jaigandhi5
    @1 June 2003 - 11:50

You might want to turn some of your obsession towards spelling.
    lol tru tru i might wanna lol **OBSESSION** [/b][/quote]
    I was so close to making some sense out of your name.

jai- pronounce "Gi"
    gan- "gan"

So "Gigan"

d- problem

hi5- high five

I was trying to get "gigantic high five", but that "d" screwed it all up&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678