Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Get Your Name?

Seinfeld episode. "Did the dingo eat yer baby?"

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@29 May 2003 - 17:56
    Seinfeld episode. "Did the dingo eat yer baby?"
    Elaine at a party. With a woman she had just met, who kept talking about her fiance. She and Jerry had a sign to get each other away from boring people, but Jerry ignored the sign.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Poster
    Suicidal Psycho 24 hours, 7 days a week, just a huge Suicidal Tendencies fan, used to be Suicyco420 but then my pot habit slowed(just slowed, not stopped) and I wanted to lose the 420 moniker. Suicyco is the common term for a Suicidal fan, but even on MSN I could only find like 20 Suicyco references, shame really, they are a great punk/hard rock band that had a few great albums. BTW Metallica's new member started in suicidal as well as Ozzy's bassist Rocky. AND it's not Suicy. Co. although I can understand the mistake.
    But really, ANYONE that likes heavy/punk music should at least check out some older Suicidal, they are,were and always will be a great band. I still cannot hear "How Will I laugh Tomorrow" without shedding a tear, and "You Can't Bring Me Down" without wanting to break something!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    it used to be the great dave, y'know like a magician or wizard or something then people thought i was full of myself so now im thedave

5. Lounge   -   #65
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    oh well...

seen goodfellas?

theres a dude called billy bats in it, very small character, and he he gets bludgeoned to death by joe pesci and robert de nero !!

but anyway just thought the name was cool and that was it....
    bit crazy on it too

6. Lounge   -   #66
    my name comes from two mudvayne songs, internal primates forever and severed

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Out of The Ordinary
    Been using this sn since 1999 (Started to use it with Napster)
    I like running bot and scripts so this name is perfect ;)

BOT

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Poster
    My last names Allen and some one I worked with often called me Alien(probably cos i`m an ugly f**ker), and I play the Bass.
    I`ve also been refered to as an alien bassplayer ,whatever that means. oh,yeah......and the Band has adopted the name "Bassalien", so there ya go.....

9. Lounge   -   #69
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Born January 1st(New Years Baby) so that makes me a Capricorn.Have a Tattoo of a Goat(Capricorn Animal) on my Chest and I am Funky and [email protected] ladies.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    BANNED
    I must say this is a great topic

as for me it was a strange one I sat here thinking what to call myself My first name is Adam my family call me Ad as for the thomp bit well lol my sirname was Thompson and my nickname usede to be at school was THOMO and when i registered guess what I did??? did a typo and put P instead of O and accentently got adthomp

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast