Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    Yeah ! like i gotta PM and ask George Bush if he was the one responsible for attacking Iraq !

Iam not sure what your problem is. but jaits himself had explained he used to hack other sites. so whats your point ?
    the point is what is urs... lol

anyhow, i ve had enough with this childish behaviour... u r like a 5 yr old... i answered all ur questions as civilized as i can, it was established that ur original issue was a non issue, and u made a mistake in ur judgement.. also it was found that ur 'friend' (who i know who he is) talked shit behind my back (how manly).. and u r still here still rambling despite the fact that this conversation has been over since 5 posts ago and the original point of the thread clarified... ur acct is now disabled as per ur wish (despite the fact u refused to give it to me with sm lame ass excsuce...)

i wont be looking over this thread again... i ve said all i have to say..
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-02-2007 at 12:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    Yeah ! like i gotta PM and ask George Bush if he was the one responsible for attacking Iraq !

Iam not sure what your problem is. but jaits himself had explained he used to hack other sites. so whats your point ?
    the point is what is urs... lol

anyhow, i ve had enough with this childish behaviour... u r like a 5 yr old... i answered all ur questions as civilized as i can, it was established that ur original issue was a non issue, and u made a mistake in ur judgement.. also it was found that ur 'friend' (who i know who he is) talked shit behind my back (how manly).. and u r still here still rambling despite the fact that this conversation has been over since 5 posts ago and the original point of the thread clarified... ur acct is now disabled as per ur wish (despite the fact u refused to give it to me with sm lame ass excsuce...)

i wont be looking over this thread again... i ve said all i have to say..
    Youll notice in many threads on this site he openly admits to hacking many sites. While he many times doesnt mention their names/info he still mentioned the fact that he gets into such sites.
    I can tell you from my own expeiriences. He is a pain in the DONKEY << Replace with the proper swear word here>>. As far as him getting permission before hacking sites as he so said.
    I know for a fact he didnt have permission to test exploits on my site.
    Nor did he even attempt to ask for permission.
    He attempted to hack my site for well over a week before he found a vulnerability.
    In responce to your VIP notation. Had he been a MAN and come to me about the exploit hell yeah I share your opinion on that.. Make them VIP for exposing it to me. But being a JACKASS like we all know jaits is. He went into the site got users passwords, deleted torrents, deleted forum posts, Changed the news column to show the site was hacked, Made numerous posts in the forums saying the site was hacked. So sorry to tell you Jaits... Your a jackass you contradict yourself on a daily basis. Just about a week ago he openly addmitted that he stopped hacking sites... then 3 days later he admits he was still doing it. Now hes stating that he had permission to do so on most sites hes hacked. I can tell you there has to be at least 200+ sites he hacked without the sites permission. Now if you look at someone like "System" from a site some of you may know... him... he has many times been asked to check sites for vulnerabilites. While this donkey Jaits... I can honestly say alot of sites would agree with me that the torrent community as a whole would be better off without the likes of him. If he as he says is trying to help these communities why delete crap and post stuff on these sites saying they were hacked? Why not send a pm to the owner/coder or even leave a post in the said sites staff forums explaining how he got in and how to block it. He does nothing of the sort. He has only recently been exposing SOME of these codes on tbdev since he probably noticed alot of his proxies/homo ips have been being banned network wide. To be quite honest I could test your theory on the VIP comments. I know of a major issue with your own site that could lag it down to hell for days at a time and theres not much you could really do about it. You dont see me exposing this to others nor will you see me lagging your site down cause I have respect for other torrent sites. (Reguardless to the fact I think/know your a jackass. I dont feel the need to stoop to your level of immaturity.) In reguards to him using the same name on all sites that total bullshit as well. He uses the following aliases "jait", "jaits", "inducer", "thorn969" as well as "powerless:. Just to show you how much he lies. Im sure other Comm. Reps can confirm some of this info to be true.

P.S. He was using: (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7") The last time I checked.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 03-02-2007 at 02:36 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    heheh a week.. dude ur site took me 2 min the first time and another 4 min last week... and btw, i never did the news thing, nor have i ever posted that i hacked a site in the site itself, nor ever deleted torrents or to generalize in any way change the db apart from hiding my own traces when applicable (apart from staff forums in very rare occations to notify/play with the sysops)... u probably got 0wned by smone else and logically blame me 4 it... and this is a fact .. one of my principles is not to let anyone know of my presence unless its a staff member...
    (who is thorn969 btw, first time i hear of this nick ?, the others are mine though lol)

hint: i d look into securing mybonus.php if i were u - its still exploitable

ps. the reason i didnt notify u of the exploits is a) i dont think much of ur site, b) urs was one of the first i ever got into and i had no idea how many more would have been exploitable then, c) y would i anyways... i didnt even use ur site apart from the 2 times i went in (1) the first time as described just now, 2) last week when u started talking shit about me- and again i didnt touch anything (apart from ur own bonus and ratio to play with u a bit ))

ps2 : i have over 100 privately owned vpn's so what u said doesnt make sense (all with a diff range - 1 for each site i m using now )

ps3: try to get the facts right for once

ps4: i d like to see u try the major issue u speak off (which will be no other than a dos attack - which every site in the world is vunreable off - tracker or not)

ps5: i had to use inducer since jait and jaits were flagged because of the 'secret' forum .... thor isnt mine though... i dont even remember powerless, though its prob mine Edit: powerless is indeed mine, i only used it once though (the rest were all jait/jaits)

ps6: i dont lie

ps7: try not to be so upset .... u take every chance to attack me and fail miserably on every try (stating innacurate facts)... y dont u find urself a new hobby than to spend ur time posting about me....
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-02-2007 at 03:55 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why make so many PS's ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Why make so many PS's ?
    because i like them

on another note smt serious came up which will require my full attention... this concerns bitme, tv, tp and a few other sites (e-learning mostly) :/ as much as i love this 'fighting' (it is amusing ) , i have to deal with this as it concerns more than just my sites.. so i wont be posting in this thread until this is done...

more info can be found here:
    http://infopublishers.org/
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-02-2007 at 05:09 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hmm just checked the link Jaits.. From what I saw it's about a book someone's charging 7$ that *maybe* exposes sites.. But I think from the completely amateurish setup both the page and the book have , for now there's not much to worry .. It looks more like a ripoff ... But you're right to be cautious since it's better to be safe than sorry.. More on that elsewhere

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    nvm... i d rather not mention this here....
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-02-2007 at 05:28 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hmmm then I was wrong when I though of it as nothing serious ... Do what you have to do

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    heheh a week.. dude ur site took me 2 min the first time and another 4 min last week... and btw, i never did the news thing, nor have i ever posted that i hacked a site in the site itself, nor ever deleted torrents or to generalize in any way change the db apart from hiding my own traces when applicable (apart from staff forums in very rare occations to notify/play with the sysops)... u probably got 0wned by smone else and logically blame me 4 it... and this is a fact .. one of my principles is not to let anyone know of my presence unless its a staff member...
    (who is thorn969 btw, first time i hear of this nick ?, the others are mine though lol)

hint: i d look into securing mybonus.php if i were u - its still exploitable

ps. the reason i didnt notify u of the exploits is a) i dont think much of ur site, b) urs was one of the first i ever got into and i had no idea how many more would have been exploitable then, c) y would i anyways... i didnt even use ur site apart from the 2 times i went in (1) the first time as described just now, 2) last week when u started talking shit about me- and again i didnt touch anything (apart from ur own bonus and ratio to play with u a bit ))

ps2 : i have over 100 privately owned vpn's so what u said doesnt make sense (all with a diff range - 1 for each site i m using now )

ps3: try to get the facts right for once

ps4: i d like to see u try the major issue u speak off (which will be no other than a dos attack - which every site in the world is vunreable off - tracker or not)

ps5: i had to use inducer since jait and jaits were flagged because of the 'secret' forum .... thor isnt mine though... i dont even remember powerless, though its prob mine Edit: powerless is indeed mine, i only used it once though (the rest were all jait/jaits)

ps6: i dont lie

ps7: try not to be so upset .... u take every chance to attack me and fail miserably on every try (stating innacurate facts)... y dont u find urself a new hobby than to spend ur time posting about me....
    LMAO. I love it when people are full on themselves. It took you a week. I went through the logs. Oooh low and behold whos ip was it in the logs? Jaits You can try and say it was someone else... but it clearly was done from the same IP that was logged into your account. If it wasnt you then maybe you should start changing your own passwords cause someone may have hacked yours dumbass. Dont say it took you 2 mins cause you and I know it took you over a week the first time. (Noob) BTW mine wasnt one of the first you got into. I saw posts elsewhere of you getting into sites between 4 - 6 months before you bothered mine. (Again if your name is jait insert the word dumbass here)
    In reguards to the bonus maybe their is one thanks for pointing it out. Ill check into it. In regaurds to you adjusting my ratio there was no adjustment... Again your full of yourself. Also you changed the news page and did post in the forums and did delete the files. Maybe youve hacked so many sites you can no longer remember what you did to each one. Im sure there are multiple comm. reps that can confirm the same actions as being done on their sites. You can lie to yourself all you like. I acctually still have the logs but decided against posting them since they show some of your proxies ect... and then it would only encourage more noobs like yourself to go around trying them on other sites.

To confirm he is nothing but a liar and dumbass. Notice he said a few posts back he only uses the name "Jait" on EVERY site. Yet he just openly admitted to using all the other names but 1. 1 which he does use and is probably saying he doesnt to try and discredit my info lmao.

On your PS2 comment its kinda funny I bet you if I did a notice for other torrent sites they would more than likely bring back results for the last known ip I have on you.

PS3 the facts are right. The only fact that would be wrong is if I stated you were not a homo

Ps4 it is not a dos or ddos attack. Or nothing of that sort of attack. And yes I know every site is vulnerable to those.

ps5 you yourself admit to using so many names you cant remember which queer names you have used already in the past. Maybe you should keep a handy notepad file with those as well as the 5 same injection methods you use from a notepad file.

ps6 Do you EVER tell the truth?

ps7 you ran away like a girl last time we were posting back and forth. Why dont you do the same this time as well? I dont attack you. In case you didnt notice this threads title is: Question to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think? I am merely posting what I think. Your a homo who doesnt have a life. My facts are correct and you just verified them correct in your last post. I think you need to find a new hobby. Maybe you should take up batton or fat chick bike riding or something useful..

P.S. Congrats on stubmling on a new (6 month old) vulnerability. I must have overlooked that in the code. You get that from some other script kiddie or did you acctually find it yourself?
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 03-02-2007 at 06:27 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Texan's Avatar I know you !!
    Just why the hell are you doing this to other sites ? the helping part has been proved as a lie already !
    dont your have your own sites to play with ?

the site which i was refering to in the first post got all their torrents deleted by this guy, like what he did to melvin's site and they had to start from the scratch. you are not just harming a site , you are harming a whole community. now quit acting like an angel . and btw, about your comments on my behaviour, i dont give a SHIT !
    Dang !!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast