Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Wow so now youve decided not to answer this thread on either of your names?
    WOW what a shock. On your other name you said that about a week ago yet your still posting comments in the thread
    Unlike some other ppl, not you, I have one account here, this I guess you think I'm Jaits because I tried to support him when a faggot started to accuse him.. Look under your nose poor Melvin.. Right now I'm seeding on your site with this very same nickname, so check my IP and since as you say you have a catalogue of Jaits' ips you will know we're not the same person idiot..
    Also, the reasons I supported Jaits (my bad since most who posted in this thread are idiots anyway and there's no reason to discuss with them) is that I know Jaits and 99%(or maybe 100%) of what you're telling about him is complete bullshit.. Yes there is still the word frienship in my vocabulary something I guess isn't in yours(dignity is also one of them ) since whenever someone supports another it must be the same person in your mind..Poor Melvin leave the fucking Internet and *try* to make some real life friends..

ps. Is the fact that you made a deal with FST to advertise each other on your site and here with banners, the reason for your arrogant behaviour a while now.. ?
    Edit:ps2:I'm going to sleep so the pc will be off.. But you probably have logs to check so don't try to play it smart by saying I was talking bullshit...
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 03-08-2007 at 12:23 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    WOW what a shock. On your other name you said that about a week ago yet your still posting comments in the thread
    Unlike some other ppl, not you, I have one account here, this I guess you think I'm Jaits because I tried to support him when a faggot started to accuse him.. Look under your nose poor Melvin.. Right now I'm seeding on your site with this very same nickname, so check my IP and since as you say you have a catalogue of Jaits' ips you will know we're not the same person idiot..
    Also, the reasons I supported Jaits (my bad since most who posted in this thread are idiots anyway and there's no reason to discuss with them) is that I know Jaits and 99%(or maybe 100%) of what you're telling about him is complete bullshit.. Yes there is still the word frienship in my vocabulary something I guess isn't in yours(dignity is also one of them ) since whenever someone supports another it must be the same person in your mind..Poor Melvin leave the fucking Internet and *try* to make some real life friends..

ps. Is the fact that you made a deal with FST to advertise each other on your site and here with banners, the reason for your arrogant behaviour a while now.. ?
    Edit:ps2:I'm going to sleep so the pc will be off.. But you probably have logs to check so don't try to play it smart by saying I was talking bullshit...

Wow

I guess i am bad also for making a deal with this site...

We are trying to make things better for all and working together, then spend time fighting and bitching back and forth... You will see more sites doing this, as long as it shows it can work.

Wild

3. BitTorrent   -   #73

My post about you being the same person was acctually mere ridicule cause Im acctually pretty sure your not the same person. Sorry if you took offence to my joke. (Someone else acctually mentioned you were both the same person I beleive 2 - 3 posts above. I only have 1 account here as well. I think its a good policy. I dont really get what people feel they gain from having hidden names. You have every right to support whomever you like. Who would I be to judge you for supporting him? Everyone is after all subject to their own opinion on matters.

^^^ See Snapshot ^^^

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^
    Contrary to your beliefs you ARE NOT seeding any files on my site. Nor have you connected to the site in a period of 2 days. (Caught you in a lie with that comment but anyways... Which faggot accused him? I know I havent accused him of anything. I STATED what he ACCTUALLY has done on my site. I cant speak for other sites. I just know what he did on my site.

You can call me an idiot if you like. Hell let me state it so it makes you feel all nice and warm inside. "I am an Idiot". There does that make you feel any better? However in my opinion you yourself are an idiot for buying into his lies. If you really knew Jaits as you say you did. You would know that at LEAST 99% of what I am saying is true. The 1% missing is PROBABLY true but I wont say Definate since someone could have HACKED jaits account and used their ip to login with it. (Highly doubtful cause there arent many people who would really want to use the name Jaits on the net.)
    I have dignity and I have real friends contrary to what you or Jaits may beleive. Youll notice I said I dont go clubbin ect... I never said I didnt have friends. If you consider Jaits to be telling the truth and a friend... you dont really know your friends as well as you may think sorry to say. As far as your ip goes I could care less to check your ip. Theres no point in doing so since Jait says he has so many ips nobody could tell who he is... so you technically in jaits own words could be jait. Except he said he honestly only uses the name Jait on every site. (Yet he admitted to using 3 - 4 other names a few posts later... :: cough cough dumbass :: Again I could care less if you support him or not. Thats your opinion. My opinion is jaits is a homo. My opinion on you (moonspell) is you need to get a clue then come back.
    (Try looking in a crackerjack box or a box of luckycharms, I heard thats where jaits finds his friends)
    Oh btw... if you want comments from other nameless staff members... maybe you should ask the staff on THIS site how many staff members from other BT sites gave them warnings about Jaits hack attempts when they noticed he was a member here. Dont take my word for it. Take the countless community reps words for it.

You will find me and FST didnt really make any "DEALS".
    I acctually had a banner for FST on my site prior to them advertising my site here.... It just wasnt on the home page until they did. They were supposed to acctually turn that add of last Friday. TBH I havent really even noticed it was still up.

On the side note: You will find my so called "arrogent" behavior has even been like this prior to them advertising my site. Check for the thread where someone else was falsely accusing another user here of doing stuff. I beleive the users name was "touvex" if you care to see for yourself. In all honesty if I feel your an idiot I will pretty much tell you. I am very strong on voicing my own opinions which is why I have no problem with you voicing yours. I could really care less what "agreement" you think me and FST have going with each other. The staff here seem to like helping out other sites and ask for nothing in return. I see nothing wrong with this. Im quite certain even if I was paying for the advertising they would have no problem banning me from this site if they felt I was doing something wrong.

You acctually see my site advertised here as having open signups... mainly due to the fact I was asked respectfully by one of the staff here if I would consider doing it. I guess they were looking out for the users best interest, they figured some people might like to check the site out and couldnt since it was invite only. I personally dont see the point in trading accounts ect... I could care less about invites. But they were very nice when they asked me to consider it and consider it I did. I really like this site and alot of the users so I didnt have an issue with doing open signups for a few weeks before switching it back to invite only.

If you want to see what staff from other BT sites think about jaits maybe you could try posting a thread Here if you dare lmao
    (I hope you wont be expecting many good responces if you do.)
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 03-08-2007 at 01:13 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    RecK's Avatar P2P Extremist !!
    its no surprise if any one thinks Moonspell13 and jaits as dupe , their writing pattern and behavior matches a lot. No offense here, i could be wrong .

and you both should stop acting like everyone posting in this thread are idiots except you two guys !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

Wow

I guess i am bad also for making a deal with this site...

We are trying to make things better for all and working together, then spend time fighting and bitching back and forth... You will see more sites doing this, as long as it shows it can work.

Wild
    I'm not talking about the invites deal you made, I really like that idea and I hope it works and more sites do this (which will).. I was talking about Tophos specifically and the banners exchange.. So you are kinda off topic

My post about you being the same person was acctually mere ridicule cause Im acctually pretty sure your not the same person. Sorry if you took offence to my joke. (Someone else acctually mentioned you were both the same person I beleive 2 - 3 posts above. I only have 1 account here as well. I think its a good policy. I dont really get what people feel they gain from having hidden names. You have every right to support whomever you like. Who would I be to judge you for supporting him? Everyone is after all subject to their own opinion on matters.
    I wish your usual posts were as the above one..

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^
    Contrary to your beliefs you ARE NOT seeding any files on my site. Nor have you connected to the site in a period of 2 days. (Caught you in a lie with that comment but anyways...
    I guess you have a big problem with logs in your site.. Either you don't have any or you don't know what's happening at all at your site.. I have been seeding this http://www.tophos.org/details.php?id=15 torrent 15+ hours EVERY day from early January after the site went back online.. I told you I would go to sleep so the pc would be off when you would check but either you didn't even care to read that ps, or you don't know what's happening on your site at all You should really start to have some logs on your site or learn to use them

As for Jaits I guess you know what he thinks of you so I have nothing to say.. As for my friends etc. let me judge who's talking truth and who's not thank you.

For the rest of your post:
    I guess that since we both think of the other of being stupid makes us even .. And in the end I don't really care about what you think of me, sorry..
    As for the thread about touvex, I remember it since I was also disabled by his snitching activities on ftwr.in (with another username though )and you will find my opinion on that thing in that very thread where I made some posts..

If you want to see what staff from other BT sites think about jaits maybe you could try posting a thread Here if you dare lmao
    Dare? Wow you guys think really a lot of yourshelves.. I have maaany months to post there.. Reason is that only stupid and arrogant ppl like you who think that running a torrent site makes their otherwise pityful life important.. And I guess most of there also think that somewhere in the back of your mind since you spend most of your time posting in FST community than your own community there.. And I don't care what you,Wild, or anyone else thinks about me, Jaits,you, Wild or anyone.. Contrary to you and this thread, I usually am bored to have "internet fights" which I consider completely pointless ..

In my opinion this thread should have been locked a while now .. The only thing it serves is amusing ppl who are out of it and makes me you and everyone who's posting here losing our time.. So PLEASE, if you have any more questions,want to say that I'm an idiot etc or otherwise refer to me, DO IT IN PM... ok?I'm completely bored of this thread..PLEASE..

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    I'm not talking about the invites deal you made, I really like that idea and I hope it works and more sites do this (which will).. I was talking about Tophos specifically and the banners exchange.. So you are kinda off topic

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^
    Contrary to your beliefs you ARE NOT seeding any files on my site. Nor have you connected to the site in a period of 2 days. (Caught you in a lie with that comment but anyways...
    I guess you have a big problem with logs in your site.. Either you don't have any or you don't know what's happening at all at your site.. I have been seeding this http://www.tophos.org/details.php?id=15 torrent 15+ hours EVERY day from early January after the site went back online.. I told you I would go to sleep so the pc would be off when you would check but either you didn't even care to read that ps, or you don't know what's happening on your site at all You should really start to have some logs on your site or learn to use them

As for Jaits I guess you know what he thinks of you so I have nothing to say.. As for my friends etc. let me judge who's talking truth and who's not thank you.

I guess that since we both think of the other of being stupid makes us even .. And in the end I don't really care about what you think of me, sorry..
    As for the thread about touvex, I remember it since I was also disabled by his snitching activities on ftwr.in (with another username though )and you will find my opinion on that thing in that very thread where I made some posts..

Dare? Wow you guys think really a lot of yourshelves.. I have maaany months to post there.. Reason is that only stupid and arrogant ppl like you who think that running a torrent site makes their otherwise pityful life important.. And I guess most of there also think that somewhere in the back of your mind since you spend most of your time posting in FST community than your own community there.. And I don't care what you,Wild, or anyone else thinks about me, Jaits,you, Wild or anyone.. Contrary to you and this thread, I usually am bored to have "internet fights" which I consider completely pointless ..

In my opinion this thread should have been locked a while now .. The only thing it serves is amusing ppl who are out of it and makes me you and everyone who's posting here losing our time.. So PLEASE, if you have any more questions,want to say that I'm an idiot etc or otherwise refer to me, DO IT IN PM... ok?I'm completely bored of this thread..PLEASE..
    My ussual posts are actually informative, answering questions, or just being silly. Not sure which posts you have seen me make that werent one of the above.
    There are no problems with my logs. You were not seeding that torrent. It shows you even right now as only seeding that torrent for the last 37 minutes. I was doing some work in the peers list 2 days ago and I cleared the whole list... I doubt it would have anything to do with that since your client would have announced to it telling the site you were seeding it within 30 -60 minutes of me clearing the fields. In either case it doesnt show you as seeding any files within the last 2 days. (Prior to what you started seeding 37 minutes ago.) I acctually checked before you even put in your P.S. You can ask wild if you want as well. I told him within 2 minutes of when you posted that comment that you werent even seeding it then. You added the P.S. comment a few minutes after I checked. I read the P.S. And found it to be quite funny that you bothered adding that since you werent seeding the file even when you made the post. (Let alone the P.S. Comment.) If you want I can acctually check the logs and send you a list of every page/file you have viewed/announced in the last X amount of days. I doubt its needed but hey if it will make your boat float then I can easily provide it I know how to use the logs. Logs only log stuff that is REALLY there to be logged

I know what he thinks and I know what he says as well. You will find what he says to 99% of the time to be total BULL. But like I said you can continue to beleive whatever he tells you. Just look in this thread or litterally anything jait has said on this site and if you had a clue how to comprehend you would notice... He contradicts everything he ever says. EX: When he said he always asks the sites for permission before trying to hack in. You will notice he mentioned he was on my site a few posts later... he never asked for permission. He openly "CLAIMED" to have adjusted my ratio and Bonus. Both of which he did not do but he did acctually check them and at least have the dignity to tell me there was an issue with some of my bonus codes. (Ussually hes not man/woman/he-she enough to tell people where their coding issues are. He normally just hacks and tampers with sites as his little LYING heart desires.) You can judge whos telling the truth or not. But you should at least have a clue what he does and stands for before you judge us for stating the facts with proper proof.

I dont recall calling you stupid... (I may have I honestly forget whats been mentioned over the past week or so.) I do recall probably saying you were dumb or an idiot. (If I didnt say it I sure as hell was thinking it.)
    I have lots of time... I dont go out or have a life as you and Jait so put it lmao
    Despite what he/you may think... the reason I stated I dont go out clubbing and raping blowup dolls, is cause I am married and have kids. I dont really see the point in going out clubbin since most of the time you do it to meet chicks/guys. As I said im already happily married so no point in doing this. You 2 are probably single one can assume. (Someone said you were acctually a couple I beleive which was kinda a funny part of this whole thread.)
    I havent really asked any questions about you if you think about it.
    I have merely been presenting you with facts for the most part... facts which you chose to ignore for whatever reason it may be. Jaits himself has proven himself in these very threads to be a liar and you still beleive his BULL. So have a nice day and I look forward to posting with you possibly on better less argumentative topics.
    I never said my life was important. I would more deem my internet life as a hobby. Some people collect rocks, stamps, or blowup dolls. I merely spend my spare time on the internet. Everyone has the ability to do what they like with their free time. Just like you apparently, I post in the FST forums during some of my free time. I mentioned the TPG post... due to the fact there is probably over 50 sites represented there that Jait HAS HACKED or ATTEMPTED TO HACK into. I figured if you dont take my word or wilds word to heart... maybe youll listen to a group of people who have logs to prove what an A-Hole jait can be.

In all honesty... I respect jait for the fact that he tries to make torrent sites safer by checking them for vulnerabilities. I beleive wild has said he feels similiar. We both agree its good that he checks them. We just disagree with the methods he uses when doing this.
    If he asked the staff and got permission to check them hell yeah thats all good. But he doesnt.
    If he did no harm on the sites when checking them then yeah thats all good as well. Hes testing the sites ect... and telling us how to make them more secure. But he doesnt do that either. He hacks them and tampers with files/posts/pms/ and news sections.

In all honesty if he contacted the staff or gave us a method of conacting him.. For the main reasons if we wanted our sites scripts checked... (And he checked them with permission) I think alot more sites would respect him.
    Youll find we are respecful and we do appretiate stuff when it is present properly. TBH if we werent nice people we would have probably retaliated against him but none of us have really had the desire to do so.
    (Most of us dont feel the need to stoop to Jaits present low life levels.)
    Who knows what the future holds. Maybe just maybe jait could try and have the balls to come forward and be a man and act responsibly when testing torrent sites for vulnerabilities.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^

EDIT AFTER MELVIN'S POST BELLOW:
    I'm not posting new message but I'm editing this one as will try to avoid bumping again this shity thread.. So..
    Tophos tracker stats are probably reset each time you disconnect/stop the torrent and restart later.. That's why he can't see that not only I seeded that for 2 months now each and every day for 15+ hours but also both when I posted that message and the ps I was seeding it.. And today I seeded continually the whole morning (5 hours +) and then I restarted the pc 2 times so the tracker justs logs the last entry replacing/resetting all previous.. Wow great tracker and great way to keep your logs
    As for the other shit I won't comment, I pmed Melvin..
    Just one final note, I feel really sorry that you're married Melvin, I only fuck women, and so far I have fucked more than you will ever fuck in your entire life and I will keep fucking Now enjoy your married life with one woman for the rest of your lifetime while I will keep on fucking NICE WOMEN you wouldn't even have a chance of speaking to them not fucking them .. Bye for now..

EDIT: GREAT INSTEAD OF EDITING MY ABOVE THREAD I POSTED/BUMPED THIS THREAD AGAIN .. SHIT!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    In reprize to this post: here.

I went through the actual server logs vs the peer list and moonspell was seeding the file this morning in the server logs. He did stop seeding the file 3 or 4 times this morning as he said he did. After reveiwing the logs from this morning I have come to the conclusion he was more than likely seeding the same file last night. Sorry for posting a responce without checking the logs more thoroughly. He somehow was not showing in the peers table but he did showup as announcing a few times in the appache logs.

On the side note thanks for your comment about my methods of keeping logs. We do not keep track of what files you snatch normally.
    (Every once in a while at random we log them to catch people who hit and run on files.)
    I ussually have the peers list cleared regularly as well as the appache logs cleared on avg once a week or so.
    (Means less personal info is left lying around.)
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 03-08-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678