Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Nostrils

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Clevertoes@25 June 2003 - 20:39
    Yes, j2......this sounds real interesting.....tell us please?  LOL!!!
    Alas, it is with great regret I report I have unaccountably forgotten everything I ever knew about apes, Jane Goodall, the Lake Tanganyika region of East Africa, or nasal penetration (for sexual purposes).

More's the pity!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Nasal penetration...........apes........East Africa........Jane Goodall......you suppose there is a higher incidence of sinus infection involved?????? LOL!!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Clevertoes@26 June 2003 - 13:06
    Nasal penetration...........apes........East Africa........Jane Goodall......you suppose there is a higher incidence of sinus infection involved?????? LOL!!!
    That would seem a distinct likelihood, yes.

The vets are even now devising a test to determine what is snot and what is...not.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Okay...j2......but if it is not snot......what?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Clevertoes@26 June 2003 - 13:53
    Okay...j2......but if it is not snot......what?
    Why, the other, of course. B)

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Uhm....on second thought.....I don't think I really want you to answer that question..... LOL!!! We will just go on thinking if it isn't snot, it must be like nicotine burns from holding the cigarette in your nostrils during sex. I am sure that is how this whole question came up. Someone was having sex, their nose hairs caught on fire, this enlarged their nostrils, and not only that....they didn't get to finish what they started (the sex, not the fire) and so now you have a person with enlarged nostrils that is sex starved..........(was that good or what???) LOL!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Clevertoes@26 June 2003 - 14:07
    Uhm....on second thought.....I don't think I really want you to answer that question.....  LOL!!!  We will just go on thinking if it isn't snot, it must be like nicotine burns from holding the cigarette in your nostrils during sex.  I am sure that is how this whole question came up.  Someone was having sex, their nose hairs caught on fire, this enlarged their nostrils, and not only that....they didn't get to finish what they started (the sex, not the fire) and so now you have a person with enlarged nostrils that is sex starved..........(was that good or what???)  LOL!!!
    I'm not positive, but I suspect you have captured the essence of the, uh, simian compulsion.

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    With normal size nostrils, no less. ;-) With only a small amount of snot and no 'what' in them, I will add. ;-)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Clevertoes@27 June 2003 - 09:55
    With normal size nostrils, no less.    ;-)  With only a small amount of snot and no 'what' in them, I will add.  ;-)
    Just so-

I commend you, and your powers both deductive and comedic.

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Your starved of sex when everytime u see a hot lady, you are allready pokeing them with your erection.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast