Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: should I pay for NewsLeecher and Newzbin?

Slightly OT but I like Beta.binaries.NL and have the search plugin in mozilla firefox so it is real easy to search. I do find the site often has server problems however so I am more into Binsearch for reliability.

I used to pay for Grabit search which was quite good and newzbin site for NZB but then I found this site and to be honest I would not pay for search anymore. Free is good with me.

My NSP has a search site but strangely it can be a little slow for something that technically I have paid for.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    please tell me if siging up with Usenet will I been able to find stuff like total training and lynda stuff and I mean a varity like I would find on btjunkie.org

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacefulness32 View Post
    please tell me if siging up with Usenet will I been able to find stuff like total training and lynda stuff and I mean a varity like I would find on btjunkie.org

Why don't you try searching for it on free sites like binsearch? That should give you some idea.

Though frankly, expecting newsgroups to carry everything torrents have and vice-versa is unfair.

Both do carry a wide variety of stuff,just not all the same! If you are using torrents to get what you need and it is rare, you'd better stick with that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234