Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN Invite Appreciated :)

Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    I was just skimming through the thread and it caught my eye. Someone's gonna wake up with a disabled account.

Rollin84. Post email and I'll throw a invite your way.

Edit // Post screenies of ratios first.
    Kimii, Can i have an FTN invite. I can provide ratio proofs and everything you need. It could a gift for my 330 post!
    Last edited by Vakill; 03-09-2007 at 03:26 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    xoxo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Kimmi,
    When have I given away any FTN account? Or any other account for that matter? This forum is the only way to get invited to some trackers. But never have I given away any account.
    Last edited by xoxo; 03-09-2007 at 03:35 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    is Kimii giving invites for FTN??

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    If every admin of well-known trackers did sth like this they would stop the so-hated trading.

Once they (trackers) have all "the same value" is useless for anybody to keep an account if you're not using it as it won't get you through anywhere.

So yes, trading is their call, not ours.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramorpg View Post
    If every admin of well-known trackers did sth like this they would stop the so-hated trading.

Once they (trackers) have all "the same value" is useless for anybody to keep an account if you're not using it as it won't get you through anywhere.

Don't be dense. If anyone could get any private tracker with ease, it would defeat the point of being private: namely, security from the **AA, cheaters, and leeches.

And if it's hard to get a tracker, people are going to trade.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post

Don't be dense. If anyone could get any private tracker with ease, it would defeat the point of being private: namely, security from the **AA, cheaters, and leeches.

Dense?

Do you think MPAA and RIAA don't know about every existing tracker in the world?
    Do you think catching cheaters is impossible?
    Do you think leechers are difficult to avoid?
    Do you think that ScT of FTN are up online just because they are so hard to get in and are very very secret? They are online because they just can't be shut down, as simple as that.

C'mon pal, don't be so innocent...

And there are several ways to keep unwanted people out of your tracker and every other tracker. It could be possible to share IP's and nicknames/emails so that you only have one single shot, but if that's ever going to happen, they should have to work together.

Anyway, I didn't plan to make a discussion about this, sorry for the off-topic, but that's only my opinion and that's it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post

Dense?

Do you think MPAA and RIAA don't know about every existing tracker in the world?
    Do you think catching cheaters is impossible?
    Do you think leechers are difficult to avoid?
    Do you think that ScT of FTN are up online just because they are so hard to get in and are very very secret? They are online because they just can't be shut down, as simple as that.

C'mon pal, don't be so innocent...

And there are several ways to keep unwanted people out of your tracker and every other tracker. It could be possible to share IP's and nicknames/emails so that you only have one single shot, but if that's ever going to happen, they should have to work together.

Anyway, I didn't plan to make a discussion about this, sorry for the off-topic, but that's only my opinion and that's it.
    There are more than just two states to a tracker: online or offline. ScT and FTN are fast because they keep the cheaters and leechers out. Some of us would like to avoid turning every tracker to turn into TL or SCC.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    wish i got 1 .I like your ratio Rollin84

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Heh someone's usually gettin a FTN invite when kimii is around. Quite generous. Of course I wouldn't mind having one, in fact I'd appreciate it a lot.
    Last edited by NA_Magus; 03-09-2007 at 04:45 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast