Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie tracker for older stuff 1999-2002?

Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    interesting, there is no tracker for oldies ...
    karagarga.net
    veinticuatrofps.com
    cinematik.net
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try goem
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thedvdclub.org
    Cool this tracker does have a few oldies . But the speed is just not there only a couple of seeds per movie. Goem is the same. I remember I grabbed The Matrix off Demonoid and I think that was the tracker with most seeds for that movie but it was very slow.

I don't have KG but I will see if I can check out veinticuatrofps.com and cinematik.net Xsensei.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Probably have a hard time getting good seeds on old movies, i know i have. Like they've said demonoid has a lot but is slow, maybe try using btjunkie.org, they search both private and public trackers

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    This may sound stupid in a file sharing forum but if you're going through a huge amount of trouble trying to find a torrent, you might as well look around for a used copy online. I found the Fast and the Furious for around $8.50 shipped. I guess if you find joy in the hunt carry on, but I've found this to relieve many headaches.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    For old DVDs, how has no one said karagarga yet?

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This may sound stupid in a file sharing forum but if you're going through a huge amount of trouble trying to find a torrent, you might as well look around for a used copy online. I found the Fast and the Furious for around $8.50 shipped. I guess if you find joy in the hunt carry on, but I've found this to relieve many headaches.
    Yeah that's true for some movies. I actually got the DV9 off newsgroups last night. I'm gonna burn it and see if it's PAL or NTSC though. Cause there was no info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12