Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's The Best Crazy Actor ( In Movies)

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i reckon richard prior in superman II

dam that boy crazy.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+28 May 2003 - 13:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 28 May 2003 - 13:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pitbul@28 May 2003 - 19:58
    for me its between Christopher Walken and Jack Nicholson. because Jac was GREAT in that one movie AWW SH*T i just went blank from the movie title the one that him and his family have to take care of that hotel. but Walken does real good in every movie hes in when hes the psycho Villian which is like 95% of his movies &nbsp; he said it himself he loves being the villian
    The Shining&#33; Yeh&#33; Hooray for Fugley&#33; B) [/b][/quote]
    thank you fugley that reminds me i need to go buy that DVD. HEY also Samuel L Jackson from Unbreakable u have to admit u were tricked. i love how he did that movie and in the end u find out all about him and the truth. if u haven&#39;t seen it u better go out and buy it or even if u can Rent it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Hey i forgot Johnny Depp:
    in Fear and Loathing Las Vegas.
    fantastic film, utterly hilarious, and he acts amazingly in it, crazy as some fucker on ether
    also scissor hands he&#39;s quite the eccentric

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234