Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for UK-T acc+mail / invite

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yes
    i know someone from israeli forum who has invite!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i pm my friend to make sure that its true and he have old account in u*-*

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    marvel, open msn.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    People are getting invites but only them that has won or competed in the Christmas raffle and they arent many.

Here is the complete Post i got in U*** today.

To all,
    We are now in the process of handing out invites from the Christmas raffle. Also, as you know... our 2nd birthday is 15/3/2007. This is a very special event for us and we will be letting you, our family and friends, know in various ways. Stay tuned for more! Thanks for the great two years.

/STAFF

To the lucky receiver of an invite,
    Invites are something to be taken very seriously because you will be held responsible for the person(s) you invite. Invites are not to be traded, offered in exchange for money, or given to random people. If the person you invite tries to use a ratio cheat or trade their account, the account will be disabled and you will be disabled.
    Give the invite to someone you know and trust, and are willing to keep tabs on. We know how hard it is for some users to give back what they take and as long as we see the user trying their best to maintain a good ratio, we will let them stay. Thanks

/STAFF

Please Note: This message was not aimed directly at you. This is a system wide message. Everyone on the site received this message.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ho
    so i dont have chances to get UK-T:SSS
    never mind
    i close the thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12