Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2003 Blockbusters

Poster
    Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@29 May 2003 - 09:13
    holy shit!:
    Matrix Revolutions
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
    yes my thoughts exactly!
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    back to the comforts of home!

Although come on groggers, can u see it goin down as a classic after a while?

It'll have to be something amazing.

ROTK still has my bet.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    In regards to the Matrix Revolutions I think that it will probably be better than Reloaded although whether it will capture my imagination in quite the way the original Matrix did I'll have to see. Revolutions should tie up the many loose ends and puzzling aspects of Reloaded (which I enjoyed but I think left some people disillusioned and confused) as well as presenting some excellent action.
    LOTR: Return of the King I think will be guaranteed to be excellent (and certainly not as complex) if the trilogy is continued in the same manner as with The Two Towers. The possibilities presented by the book will be excellent if even presented in an average manner.
    I've got to say that I don't have such high hopes for T3 and Hulk...Though I'll probably still go and see T3 (not so sure about Hulk).

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Does everyone think the Matrix franchise will finish ??
    I mean, we all KNOW that will be it for LOTR films, unless they do a hobbit film or some shit like that (trust me i have no idea as to the complexities of LOTR, i just watch the films )
    But the matrix has the potential to continue, therefore leaving it open to being a piece of shit film.

anyway they have already ruined the trilogy with reloaded, so revolutions will have to make me literally shit or piss my pants in the theatre. or vomit, or go into convulsions or whatever the fuck, just something.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Kill Bill and ROTK B)

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123