Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ScT Going Pay to Leech

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktoof View Post
    I like ScT's layout though Plus the forums don't require secondary registration and ScT has a better forum community.
    I don't think the forums at TL require secondary registration. Which site have you seen which requires secondary registration at forums, except demonoid?
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    When I signed up at TL, if I wanted to post in the forums, I had to sign up again - I remember that vividly. Maybe now it doesn't require that registration, but I don't use the TL forums anymore because they weren't helpful

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Of the top of my head there's: TT, Pedro's and PiSEXY (only temp though).

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    They have been doing this for some time despite what their PM said about it being new lmao

They just havent openly promoted it in the past. I know a few people who have recieved uploaded amounts added to their account.
    I heard rumors of this, I hadn't believed it tho.
    And you shouldn't. There's a reason it's called a "rumor."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    at least when i registered in tl, i had to make a separate registration to view the forums

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    I think the TL forums only required you to egister/activate if you had an account prior to them adding those forums. I beleive if you register since they added them they work like normal.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I got another pm about it:

To keep all of our users in the loop, we're letting you all know the new Credit System will be implemented sometime in April. Another Mass PM will be sent out in the coming weeks informing you all of the final date and the system of donation amounts.

Also, after the new System is implemented, all donations will be handled and processed automatically. That means your credit amount, donation star, and custom title will all be added/enabled without having to notify the staff. Your voice on IRC will still be handled manually though, so you will still have to request it in IRC after you donate.

Thankie,

//Staff

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Torrentbytes also had problems with server costs recently but after they announced it to their members they received the donatios they needed without going pay2leech...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123