Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Official 2pac Music Thread

Poster
    Dear Mama,Krazy and Wherever You Are,these are my fav tupac tunes.

2. Music   -   #42
    dude dont get me wrong, i never blieved in this alive shit before but when i started listing his music and when i went in details of it then i started blieving in this alive shit anyway i am gonna try to proof you what i am talking about (it is done by friend not me, i dont have that much time to write all that shit out) anyway here it is.....

In "Is it cool to fuck" , Pac says, "Baby got back infact, she strapped like a muthafucka , GOT A NIGGA COMING BACK"

^^^The key word is "strapped" which could also mean protection for sex. Pac couldn't return unless his soldiers were strapped.

In "Homeboyz", Pac says, "My raw raps like good crack. Niggaz fiendin, I GOT HIM COMING BACK"

In "Ghetto Star", Pac says, "You say YOU COMING BACK. Bring it on , forever strapped"

In "Run the Streets", when Pac is talking to the lady at the end, he says, "Why you actin like that Michelle ? huh ? You know a nigga wanna kick it with his homeboyz and shit "......"I told you I WAS COMING BACK LATER ON right ? Oh so you don't believe a nigga ?"

In "Changes", he says, "and I never get to lay back, cause I have to worry about the pay back. Some roughed and I roughed up waay back. COMING BACK after all these YEARS. Rat-tat-tat-tat"

^^^When Pac talks about "way back", he's talking about his past life before he was away for years. Cops and niggaz had fucked with him way back, so he's coming back for revenge after all these years.

In "Y'all Can't do"(Outlawz- Novakane album), Napoleon says, "I heard a rumor that the outlawz died. CAME BACK ALIVE is story ??"

And Kastro says, "'Hail Mary', who the fuck made that ? Who the only squad alive that can BRING PAC BACK ?"

In "The Streetz R Deathrow", at the end of the 2nd verse, Pac says, "My homie lost his family and snapped. Shot up half the block to BRING EM BACK"

In "I'm losin it", at the end of Pac's verse, he says, "And then I ??? ??? ??? TO BRING ME BACK"

In "Blasphemy", he says, "BrotherS gettin shot , COMING BACK Resurrected"

He also says, "we got addicted , had to LEAVE the burbs. BACK IN THE GHETTO DOING WILD SHIT.

^^^Another clue about his return to the ghetto for wild shit"

In "My block", at 1:10, he says, "and I swear it's like a trap, but I ain't giving up on the hood. It's all good WHEN I GO BACK. Hoes show me love, niggaz give me props. FOREVER HOT, cause it don't stop."

In "Rather be ya nigga", at the starting when Richie Rich and Pac are talking to each other, they both give a clue about Pac's return :

Pac >" Yeah nigga, you know I'm OUT this bitch. It's time for me to uhh regulate. "
    Richie > "For sho', hey
    Pac> "observe"
    Richie>"and YOU AIN'T GOING BACK ?"
    Pac> "Nah nah nah, we got to show these muthafuckas whassup though"

In "I ain't mad at cha", he says, "I kiss my mama goodbye, and wipe the tears from her lonely eyes. Said I'LL RETURN, but I got a fight to fix to ride"

He also says, "I'm knockin busters on they backs, in my cell thinkin, 'hell, I know one day I'LL BE BACK' "

other 2nd comin clues which have I'LL BE BACK include :

"Strictly 4 my niggaz"(93), 3rd verse---"This is for the critcs. If you live up, pick up my shit or I'LL BE BACK doing stick ups"
    He also says "Niggaz tried to play me with the gat, but like Terminator nigga, I'LL BE BACK and I'LL BE BACK with a fuckin army. You tried to harm me"

"Only Fear of Death"(93)---"Never will I die, I'LL BE BACK, reincarnated as a muthafuckin mack"

"Until the End of Time remix" on Disc 2, in the background at 4:10, he says, "shit, I'LL BE BACK in a while"

In "Ain't hard 2 find", at the end while they are talking, Pac says "GUESS WHO'S BACK ?", and D-Shot answers saying "Young PAC IS BACK"

^^^Now, notice that Pac's verse in the song tells us that he heard a rumor that he was dead, and had heard about his autopsy and his mama crying, but that it was all fiction or fake. So if Pac is asking "guess who's back?", then that should tell us that it's about the second coming, because Pac had died in the song !!!
    The other thing you should have realised is that "GUESS WHO'S BACK" is also the title to a "Strictly 4 my niggaz" track which gives us a lot of second coming clues ! Lets see :

"Guess who's back" (93)---"Guess who's back? COMING BACK with the track supplied by Special Ed and Ak , comin right and exact. I'm fighting back. Now snap. Where they at ?When it's time to go to combat, GUESS WHO'S BACK"

And in the 2nd verse, he says, "And GUESS WHO'S BACK ? No longer Trapped, cause I snapped on the ones that held me back. Feel the contact"

So when Pac says, "guess who's back" at the end of "Ain't hard to find", we should figure out that it's the same principle he's been using since 93 to talk about his return.

In "Niggaz done changed", at the end when they are talking, Richie Rich tells Pac, "glad to HAVE YOU BACK"

^^^Now, think about this. In Pac's verse, didn't he just tell us that he had been shot and murdered , but Richie Rich tells him "glad to have you bacK" ?? That should tell you that this is about the 2nd coming !
    Oh ! I forgot ! While Pac was telling us about his murder in his verse, when he says "niggaz gonna get what they deserve", you hear him in the background say "I'M COMIN!", and now in the end Richie Rich is says, "Glad to have you BACK" LMAO !!!!

In "Street fame", Pac says in the chorus --"COMING to a ghetto near you, street fame ! "

he aslo says, "My pistol representin, bustin till my rounds empty. BACK FOR THE STREET FAME !!"

In "Everything they owe", he says, "WE BACK for everything you owe, no longer oppressed"

also says, "you violated, NOW I'M BACK to hunt your nights. Listen to the screams of the lives you sacrifice, and incase you don't know, ghetto black seeds still grow. WE COMING BACK for everything you owe"

In "Do for Love", he says, "You killin me with your jealousy, now my ambitions to be free. I can't breathe, cause soon as I LEAVE, it's like a trap. I hear you calling me to COME BACK"

also says, "so NOW I'M BACK to makin promises to you, tryin to keep it true"

In Ambition as a ridah", he says, "I've been hesitant to reappear. Been away for years. NOW I'M BACK, my adversaries been reduced to tears"

"I'M BACK to be a muthafuckin menace"..........."but I'M BACK reincarnated"

In "Only God can judge me", he says, "My only fear of death is COMING BACK to this bitch reincarnated"

In "When I get free"(Until the end of time version), the chorus goes--"when I get free, muthafuckas better watch they ass"....."did some time lock'd down, but I'M BACK ON THE STREETS. There'll be trouble when they see me"

And then , the 3rd verse says, "nigga disrespect me first, nigga getting scarred. I'M BACK ON THE SCENE. I'm hittin knees in the back of a Limousine, puffin on weed as we game on the drunk hoes"

^^^Let me make something clear. When Pac says that he's back on the SCENE, he's talking about the WAR or DRAMA SCENE. If you could've trusted me for some other theories, then you could also triust me for this one. I have a theory on "THE SCENE". It is very revealing ! This is about the 2nd coming !!

In "Hearts of Men",at 3:07 he says, "give me my money and label me as a don. If niggaz is having problems. open fire and bomb. I DIED AND CAME BACK. I hustle with these lyrics if it's a game of CRACK" .....Now read "Goodlife" clue !

In "Good life", he says, "Now maybe IF I DIED AND CAME BACK, wouldn't have to slang Crack. Addicted to the game, so obviously, WE CAME STRAPPED"

^^^Why wouldn't Pac have to slang crack if he died and came back ? "Hearts of men" above tells us "I died and came back. I HUSTLE WITH THESE LYRICS AS IF IT'S A GAME OF CRACK", and "Changed Man" tells us, "Move tapes like it's big weights. SLANG IT TO the whole Nation" , therefore, Pac wouldn't have to SLANG CRACK because he slangs his tapes instead, in other words, hustling with his lyrisc as if it were crack. Do you see the picture ?
    Then notice he says, "So obviously we came strapped"

^^^ Now notice, in the original version, EDI says, "Bad boys faded, and all those who traded, eliminated. Dog I do believe WE MADE IT" which is also past tense like "WE CAME STRAPPED" is past tense too ! Pac is tellin us that they CAME strapped as in their RETURN to mash because they were addicted to the game. They returned for automatic gunfire.

In "Closest Roaddogz" original, the first thing Pac says is "THE RETURN of the mashes". Notice , in "I ain't mad at cha", he says, "said I'll RETURN, but I got a..."

"Watch for the SECOND COMING, automatic gunfire making all them niggaz run !!"

In "Killuminati", he says, "hard to kill a nigga, cause I'M COMING BACK like Jesus"

In "Better Dayz outro", "Expect me nigga like you expect Jesus to come back...I'M COMIN !"

In "Against all odds", while he's dissin Hatin Jack, in the background, he's saying "I'mmm baaack...I'mmm baaack"

and at the ending of the track, he's saying, "so all you bitch made niggaz, I'M COMIN for you . Against all odds"

In "Still Ballin",he says, "muthafuckas know I'M COMIN, so they runnin to they graves"

In "Changed Man", he says, "3 wheel motion, COMING THROUGH coastin "

In "No mor Pain", he says, "I'm reachin your brain. Nigga how can I explain HOW VICIOUS THIS MUTHAFUCKA CAME ?"

In "Untouchable original", he says" In my mind I'm a don, NIGGAZ KNEW IT once I CAME on. I splashed on niggaz

see if that changes ur mind anyway if it doesnt then who gives a fuck, its a free countrty and if i wanna blieve something then i can.

3. Music   -   #43
    AMABITOUZ AZ A RIDAH

i'm not one to look deep into his songs for proof but i just noticed this.

at the start of the song we hear a ring anouncer shout "lets get ready to rumble!" normally shouted at a boxing fight. n in verse two or three we ehar tupac say "i'm ready to die here tonight" and we also get a reference to mike tyson...im not sayin its strong proof and if u dont agree "you arent on my level" to quote one board member....but cud be a reference to the "plan" at the tyson fight, what u think?

4. Music   -   #44
    shouldnt you all like stop talking about some guy who is dead and who wasnt even good in the first place

5. Music   -   #45
    pussy master we all kknow you dont like rap so why do you click on a thread that has tupac in it
    your not adding to the conv so stick to places where your opinion is respected

6. Music   -   #46
    have u guys heard this new song of dre dre anyway In the song "Body Guard," Dr. Dre responds to Ja Rule's recent disses towards him. Tupac is once again draged into the beef, this time by Dre himself. Below is an excerpt of the lyrics of the song:

And pussy, you're not Pac, I knew him
    Pac was a real nigga, you're just a fucking insult to him
    It's too bad we had to fall out before he passed
    Because if he could see this shit now, he'd be whooping your ass

u gotta listen this track

7. Music   -   #47
    i am listening to my block (remix), i just wanna say whatta track. 2pac have made some of the fineset tracks. what u think

8. Music   -   #48
    rock690
    funny ass helll

9. Music   -   #49
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli-tha-don
    i am listening to my block (remix), i just wanna say whatta track. 2pac have made some of the fineset tracks. what u think

Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Noone gives a flying fuck about some dead rapper. He had some good lyrics, but honestly...drop it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345