Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Free SCT acc !!!!

Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Good giveaway.. Thinking about it to actually.. SCT is worthless for peeps w/o a seedbox and don't tell me it's not, because it is..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    yo so does anyone know if its s c e n e t o r r e n t s . o r g ???

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    hmm i dont think this is real heh
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @ panther if you saying it's not, hmm make me believe it... Ahh yes I think you like to partially download files and then seed, because then you can get ratio, but how many torrents do you have to seed partially before you can grab one full and still have a good ratio...?
    you could do that or just seed them for weeks as all the seedbox guys have jumped off the wagon after a week...

OR

You could share the account with someone who has a seedbox...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @panther and you think this is normal? about sharing account with someone who has seedbox, basically it's the same as you using a seedbox, so that's not an answer to my question... And second why do I have to seed torrents for two weeks when I don't need them after few days... On TL I can seedback in one day and on FTN well if file wasn't big I would seedback in few hours and if torrent is big I can turn it of after 3 days and if ratio goes wrong I just jump on good freebies.. SCT - one crappy 0day site.. still good luck to everyone getting it..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Agreed with you iStix. I don't even download on ScT even with a great buffer because I know that I'll have to seed back for a long time there..

Good giveaway anyway

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @panther and you think this is normal? about sharing account with someone who has seedbox, basically it's the same as you using a seedbox, so that's not an answer to my question... And second why do I have to seed torrents for two weeks when I don't need them after few days... On TL I can seedback in one day and on FTN well if file wasn't big I would seedback in few hours and if torrent is big I can turn it of after 3 days and if ratio goes wrong I just jump on good freebies.. SCT - one crappy 0day site.. still good luck to everyone getting it..
    I know of number of people that do it... and your first statement was SCT was useless for people w/o seedboxes so I think it is a answer... It sound like you have rather good connection afterall but hey I am not telling you too stay at sct if you dont want to

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The only reason I'm still keeping it is the fact that it's very rare, nothing else, but now I'm going through some sh** in my life and I'm feeling that I won't use at least half sites that I'm a member. "So it's time to choose... " And I'm feeling that TL and FTN would be the best choice for general 0day..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    done ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567