Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Appreciation:what I Like About You

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Aw, shucks. :">

That's probably the first time in my life I've been called patient.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    OTD,

Much as I'd love to it would be a travesty for me to accept credit for j2"s work.

An errant slip I'm sure, but he is solely responsible for the things said in that missive.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Laughed my mouse-socks off at olderthandirt's pisstake of my sig!

Can't post much else - my keyboard keeps adding in random letters all over the place...it's taken me 20 damn minutes to make this post!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    clocker wrote:

OTD,

Much as I'd love to it would be a travesty for me to accept credit for j2"s work.

An errant slip I'm sure, but he is solely responsible for the things said in that missive.
    Nah, not an "errant slip," just a "senior moment." This is kinda like the senior moment you had in another topic when you attributed one of my posts to Tide, and was caught in the act by j2k4, hehe. Anyoo, I've since re-attributed the originator.

WeeMouse wrote:

Laughed my mouse-socks off at olderthandirt's pisstake of my sig!
    It was actually a bumper sticker I saw sometime in the 70s, hehe. Speaking of bumper stickers, here's a true story.

When I got out of the Navy in 1973, I had no use for the military whatsoever. An incredibly bad attitude, you might say. Anyhoo, I started seeing these pro-military bumper stickers that rubbed me the wrong way. At the time, I was a subscriber to National Lampoon magazine. And, there was one printer who ran an ad that said "We Print Anything!!!" So, I ordered my own bumper sticker (a quantity of 50, the lowest I could order). The sticker had a red background with gold lettering and simply stated:

... to replace the ones we've fucked up over the years.

It was a very thin sticker. And, when I cruised shopping malls and grocery store parking lots, I'd look for the pro-military bumper sticker. When I found one, I'd make certain no one was looking ... and stick my sticker directly beneath the pro-military sticker .... which read:

The Marines! We're Looking For A Few Good Men!

Hehehe, never did get caught. But, I only managed to post about half of them. The others got lost in successive moves ... or maybe I just threw them away.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster
    Your friend should spend less time fannying about and get some work done.

Irascible my arse. I'm just not a particularly good sufferer of fools.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    He lives!

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Poster

Excellent post.
    C'mon JPaul we need someone like you here to keep things more balanced.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    A very interesting post, with some astute observations I think.....my status as resident etherealist is both amusing and curious to me. Are my contributions considered a little fuzzy around the edges? I however see myself rather as the epitomy of the fence sitter....

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great job, but I don't see my name anyway Does that mean that I haven't been putting my trademark-stubborn opinion(s) enough? Fine - Expect to see a bit more of me around here then

Still, I can't be arsed with anything in RL so I'll add one of my own (others, feel free to either add, change or even make your summary for me)

Illuminati - Self-proclaimed b*stard, and rightly deserves the title. Known to be a scouser in RL, so watch that you don't have anything of value anywhere near him. Not a person to hold grudges, his attitude in a thread is based on the validity and/or the intelligence of the thread starter - Genuine threads are likely to be answered by Illuminati with his full attention and nice (like a kitten, or mouse in WeeMouse's case )personality, while stupid posts and/or topics which have been done god-knows how many times are likely to be shredded or stabbed metaphorically by the Eye's venom tongue (attachment sold seperately )

Moderators of all forums on the internet, regardless of their subject, are hence encouraged to NEVER allow Illuminati any form of Moderator control <span style='color:blue'>UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
    , unless they want to see their board go up in flames (Side note - I can&#39;t help it )</span>

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Welcome to the fray, Illuminati .

You may begin...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast