Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Maybe its true ,maybe its paranoia but take a look here :http://digilander.libero.it/subliminale/Antonio.html

translation service here http://world.altavista.com/

2. Lounge   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

Well really...it was inevitable, wasn't it?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Conspiracy theories? Well, I can think of one that may have had some small political impact. Those of us who were around during the election of 1960 might remember the one hanging over President Kennedy's head ... namely that, being Catholic, we'd end up turning over the Presidency to the Pope if we voted for him. But, there were even wilder conspiracy theories about Catholics during that time. I personally heard one theory very close to that discussed in the film, "The Dark At The Top of the Stairs" (a 1960 release):

(these are NOT links -- copy-and-paste to your browser's location window)

http://novelhost.net/cath-hi.ram -- RealVideo for broadband users

http://novelhost.net/cath-lo.ram -- RealVideo for 56k modem users

Of course, hehe, Robert Preston's retort to Lottie's wild theories was my favorite part of this short scene. BTW, if you're wondering where I personally heard that theory, it was from my stepdad. And, with Father's Day coming up, I'm reminded on a little tome of (questionable) wisdom, hehe.

When I was a preteen youngster, I suspected my stepdad was ignorant and stupid. And, when I became a teenager, I was certain of it. Then, I graduated from high school, went out into the cold cruel world and lived life. A lot of water passed under many bridges. And, when I was in my late 30s and in a moment of retrospect, I began to think a lot about my stepdad. It was then I realized something about him ...

... I was right ... he was ignorant and stupid !

4. Lounge   -   #14
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i think bush some sort of alien that fart bubbles

plus he kills people he doesnt like.
    nice way to go bill you fuck !!!!!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    crazy billy bats wrote:

Hmm ... I'll bet he's the first person to do this, too.

**stoned fool**
    No comment .

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt@30 May 2003 - 20:30
    crazy billy bats wrote:

Hmm ... I'll bet he's the first person to do this, too.

**stoned fool**
    No comment .
    go on, you know you want to...

like my views arnt valid because i smoke dope and look on things a little differently?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 14:34

like my views arnt valid because i smoke dope and look on things a little differently?
    Of course not.

Your views aren't valid because they aren't coherent and they make no sense.

See the difference?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #18
    crazy billy bats wrote:

Nah, hehehe, I was just pulling your chain. Sorry. BTW, I was smoking dope before you were a gleam in your father's eye ... and I look at things differently, too. But, I stopped smoking dope. Not that I think it's evil because I don't. And, I didn't wake up one morning, look at myself in the mirror, and shriek, "Oh, my God, what am I doing to myself?" It just got to a point where I found better things to do with my money and my brain cells. But, that's just a personal decision. You're free to live your life the way you see fit.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    i know my friend, in fact, i dont mind much as, well, if you read the other thread about what ur doin this summer, im goin to spain to live, so for now, ill just relax here, until i have to get my head sorted !! hehe !
    i realise its no good long-term, no way.
    it cant be doin good, no smoke could be to ur lungs.
    but for now its ok !

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by clocker+30 May 2003 - 20:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 30 May 2003 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 14:34

Of course not.

Your views aren&#39;t valid because they aren&#39;t coherent and they make no sense.

See the difference? [/b][/quote]
    well im sorry for attempting to bring a little humour into it (yeah, spelt humour).

I have plenty of views, plenty of which have coherence.
    a lot on politics, etc, but well i wouldnt want to bore you my friend, im not into arguments, just free speech and getting on well with eachother....
    not clearly trying to embarrass me with your comments....
    silly person....
    I just laugh at people like yourself who obviousley take life so seriousley.

later

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast