Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: flagged invitees

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Even if all I am saying is absurd and nonsense I would expect a more polite feedback from a moderator.

Thank you very much walczanin for your kind words...

You can now continue your dialogue without my nonsense.
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 01:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    lol
    was i promoted? or i missed sth
    heheh

btw. well u defend attitude " take and dont care", so dont be suprised of my reaction, cuz i dont undestand that kind of attitude at all
    Last edited by walczanin; 03-25-2007 at 01:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I don't defend the attitude " take and dont care".
    I rather defend the attitude "give and don't care"...
    If you need a contract to give something don't give it away at all.
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 01:43 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ok
    check back some of recent giveayas (lvl 3 and above)
    and tell me why is it so obvious for everybody that some requirements are needed when handing out freebies huh? and dont compare it to contract...........
    is it that much to ask to dl 20 mb?????????(is it "rude" like u said b4???)

good luck in participating in lvl 3 and above giveaway with "i give and dont care wheter u use it" requirement
    well unless we're talking about TL/ST)))))

"give and dont care" attitude means that sooner or later i will loose inv. privilages = which means that because of users who get theier accs disabled i wont be able to invite anyone else! which means that kind of users do harm others, good members of bt community

theres 1 word for such a behaviour: IGNORANCE
    Last edited by walczanin; 03-25-2007 at 01:58 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    @znik

i think those who would like atracker should be aware of what's it's offering before they ask for it and if they don't then they can ask ,i don't think those who held giveaways have aproblem with that

also the requirments that u said with the 100+ points and the upload amount isn't being asked here by those who giveaway except in some cetain occasions when the invite is for avery high lvl tracker because the inviter would like to makesure that he invited aknown person who he knew and who would takecare of the account

and as i say before if the invitee didn't like the acc so why don't he offer it back to the inviter sothat the inviter could find someone who will use it instead of making it inactive and it's up to the inviter to decide if he would take the acc and give it to another member or not and whether he would like to take the risk of the acc being disabled or not

also it won't hurt if the invitee grab afile or two better than just leaving the acc to be inactive and disabled causing troubles to the inviter

acouple of months ago i gave afree bitmetv invite for someone who asked for it and i asked him not trade that invite and try to keep agood ratio and after 10 days i found out that the acc i gave to him is being offered to me in atrade and acouple of days after i lost my bitmetv invites and some days after my bitmetv acc was disabled and when i asked about that they told me that another invitee of mine had multiple accs although that other member whom i invited for free told me that he don't have abitmetv

another story that i gave around 40+ invites to acertain tracker and in the past weeks i found out that my invites were stripped so i asked the staff there and the told me that 25 out of 43 invites were inactive so they disabled my invites

so the point of these stories that the inviter will be harmed in one way or another if his invitee turned to inactive or acheater

The giveaway's is different from the ordinary trading because the invites offered in the giveawys is mostly aimed for the personal use of the member while in trading i would say that i take the risk that any of those i invited gets disabled for any reason because i know that the invite or that acc may have been traded more than once and that's my point

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    @walczanin
    there are requirements because there has got to be some way to choose the winners.
    That doesn't mean though that the criteria are always justifiable or fair.

Why would a requirement "number of 200+ posts in FST" make someone more trustworthy to win the freebie?
    How do you know that a member with 200posts will make good use of your invite and a member with less posts will not?

And as I mentioned before ratios doesn't mean that the invitee will use the new account in the same way he uses his showoff account with the extraordinary ratios.

And yes it's nothing to download 20mb in any account.
    On the other hand would it be fair to maintain 1000accounts with 20mbs downloded in each, just so as not to be disabled by the tracker?

If an invitee loses his account the main loss will be for him.
    Not for the inviter.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have lots of people that I invited to HorrorChannel but I can't remember who they where here. I have also invited users to other sites and just like Jessicas invites most of them have been banned. I now take notes on who I invite, username on tracker and the username here.

Also I noticed this when I was browsing the forums today.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    damn it to hell! My iplay will never be worth anything if they keep opening their doors!
    Last edited by General2k; 03-25-2007 at 02:08 PM.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post

If an invitee loses his account the main loss will be for him.
    Not for the inviter.
    naaah

it wont be loss for him, since he never used it
    it will be loss for other members who i would like to invite in the future, and i cant now because of ignorance of some of invitees
    u said that accs with 20mb dl should be disabled anyway, but isnt it better to return such unused acc to inviter, or just to anyone else who might need it?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    @patriot
    I agree with you that there is great risk for the inviter in strict and high rated trackers.

However, even if I swear to you that I will use your giveaway invite you can never be sure.
    It's a risk that you either take or not.

Ratios in 1-2 trackers doesn't mean that I am a good user overall.
    And in my opinion it is more likely for a traded invite to be used than a giveaway invite.
    Someone who agrees to give something back for your invite means he appreciates its value, whether he is going to keep it for himself or trade it again.
    Invites to easy trackers that could be easily obtained again are the more likely to become inactive and disabled.

In high rated trackers on the other hand it is more likely to come across a banned ex-member or a member with multiple accounts.

An inviter can never be 100% sure his offer will be appreciated even if he asks for 100requirements.
    The only thing he can do is never to give an invite to that member again.

@walczanin
    I agree with your last post. However, some people never think that their account will be disabled in a few days for inactivity.
    They just keep it for future reference and one day: BANG! Account deleted!
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 02:38 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    why do u guys write such long posts forcing me to read them!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast