Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with FTN

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    All BS. You said you need help with FTN.. but you stated that you talked to staff and they told you that you were banned for logging in with 2 IPs. So if you already talked to them, why would you need help again? My take is, this is all assumptions by you and you havent talked to any of the staff.

PM me your account details and I'll tell you what happened to your account.

There's only 3 reasons staff would disable. Cheat. Advertising (trading of any type). Bad ratio.

If certain users are bitter from these reasons, I honesty don't give a flying fuck. There are plenty of other sites you can go to.
    Last edited by kimii; 03-28-2007 at 02:56 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    wait, so If i use two computers (laptop and desktop) ftn will ban me
    If both your Laptop and Desktop are in the same house than the chances of them having the same IP address are EXTREMLY good. But they don't ban people for logging into the same account from more than one ip.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    The guy's full of shit they even let you use seedboxes to seed there and you can have more then one IP with no probs.He did something wrong had to have.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerjet View Post
    please is there any one can help me in damn FTN
    my ratio was nice 0.985 but he disable my acount cause they said that i logged to site from 2 IP but I didn't just i was try to open site with fire fox browser that's all
    if any one can help me please?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*** for FTN & fire fox
    They do not ban you for using more than 1 ip.
    I honestly have to have over 15 - 20 differant ips for seedboxes used on my account. Ive never even had any of them msg me asking anything.

Read kimii's post. Like she said they only disable for those 3 reasons...
    Which one of their rules did you break?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    they banned you cuz they are fucked up.. they think they got bill gates secret documents in there... and u loged in 2 defferent ips !!! shame on u!! bah
    you can blow me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12