Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oink and Demonoid Invites...

SalsaMan's Avatar vamos a bailar! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMan View Post
    Alright im up and running on Soulseek, though I hope you cats like salsa, house, and trance... cause that's mainly what I've got .

Edit: Thanks for the info, yo. Nice people on that channel, but not as much salsa on there as I would prefer
    For Salsa music, you need to check this filesharing nework first

http://www.gotnap.com/index.php?loc=stats&server=49

Cool thx... now I'm just trying to figure out how to use gotnap .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    basically if your music is 192 bit or higher or VBR all tracks tagged correctly and at least have about 10 or so albums

and can chat for a day or so with us about yourself what torrent sites you use etc. then you will be in without a problem

reason for this is we actully get to know what the person is like and wether there serious with their music or not

its better for someone to be serious with some good organsied files and all know them a bit rather then just invite MrX from the forum who we know nothing about.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SalsaMan's Avatar vamos a bailar! BT Rep: +2
    Wow thanks guys! Just got my OiNK invite...

...and as Omaster said, SoulSeek is a great place for music/chat also. Check out the FST room there.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Now, I can help you there, coincidently

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_...p?showtopic=21

In any case ..nice you accepted the Oink Invite SalsaMan.. send me a pm when you upload your first torrent there ... and remember..most new members, get banned within two weeks, and that's for ever... So please read the FAQs before you begin.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    lightsabers's Avatar pro-deckadent
    These people mean business.
    Special thanks to Adster & Wizeard.

The room is a cool place to hang out, be sure to stop by there and be patient while the procedure is finished.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    OK well, so far all seems a success! We are now going to observer the new community members. They are already seeding on Oink... Please continue to post in this thread for Oink and Demonoid invites. Perhaps later, some Pisexy...

NB: We do not Trade!!!

* For FST members that also have Oink invites, but have difficulty making the decision. Join our chat on Soulseek and let us help you decide. You should contact Adster, if you wish to join the OINK Invite Distribution Centre. ( OIDB)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    erm...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Wow, and I thought this was going to be a popular thread. I already have OiNK, and I don't need to apply, but cmon ppl...

This is such a good offer, you just need to show what kind of music you have on your hdd and the quality of it. Is it that hard? I mean, the rules are simple - you get an OiNK invite for free, in return you show why do you need to get one and what can you give back to the community.

Unfortunately, it seems like everyone likes the words free invite and they reckon that it includes begging for it in a thread and trading it. Enough from me, you know what I mean.

BTW, nice job guys. Respect! I lost my invites forever ( ) cause of a moron friend...or else I would have joined this "giveaway"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManMKD View Post
    Wow, and I thought this was going to be a popular thread. I already have OiNK, and I don't need to apply, but cmon ppl...

This is such a good offer, you just need to show what kind of music you have on your hdd and the quality of it. Is it that hard? I mean, the rules are simple - you get an OiNK invite for free, in return you show why do you need to get one and what can you give back to the community.

Unfortunately, it seems like everyone likes the words free invite and they reckon that it includes begging for it in a thread and trading it. Enough from me, you know what I mean.

BTW, nice job guys. Respect! I lost my invites forever ( ) cause of a moron friend...or else I would have joined this "giveaway"
    Thank you TheManMKD..

well we let it slip away, to see how the new members get on..and they are doing great..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    I'm sure glad to hear that Teach them some stuff
    BTW, I think you're an OiNK mod

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast