Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30 days

goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BlackCatcher's Avatar Catch me if u Can... BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DavorSuker View Post
    Waiting 30 days to get into the invite section is too harsh.....30 days in way too long.....I can't wait that long.....and the BitTorrent section is so borring now since they moved everything to the invite section............

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by goysalh View Post
    You don't know all the facts here. DavorSuker aka Bor74 is a banned user who keeps trying to get back in under different usernames. He is not trying to do you or anyone else any favours here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    It has been said millions of times over and isn't going to change.Trust me it's all worth the wait dude.
    Haha by the time I get there the only missing trackers will be Oink, Sct and FTN. Actually this site has a nice community. I got offered invites when I didn't even asked for them and I know some friends that have good trackers so I now have pretty nice trackers even BitmeTV
    There is a good reason why you have been offered invites before you have access to the invite section. It's because you understand the rules and don't create threads like this one. There are a lot of nice members here that are more than willing to help everyone who deserves to be helped
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    assafush's Avatar Chaos.... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think u need to learn to handle with the consequences... if u accidantly called some1 a retard you'll need to know that u have to take responsibility for what u did and dont cry about it like you do now...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    thats perfectly ok to make a new user wait for 30 days

Since the user is either new to scene or is a noob, he will create some bad posts in that section

thats y those 30 days are for learning the rules here, so that we behave properly in the Invite section

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by woolenundies View Post
    fst invite section is probably the best around..
    ive looked,it is. lots of good patient people here,gotta pay dues man,if you dont do that then why even ask for invite,these all came at some cost.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm almost 30 days older lol I think this rule is good for noobs to learn rules but scammers will appear after 30 days too..

One thing, does the day of registering count?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think 30 days is too little... And yeah scammers may appear, but when you get in Invites section you'll see that it isn't that easy to scam someone there... You'll see why..

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    I think 30 days is too little... And yeah scammers may appear, but when you get in Invites section you'll see that it isn't that easy to scam someone there... You'll see why..
    I don't know why i am here, no one is going to trade my tl, revtt or st for bit me tv

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast