Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Even Bother With 56k

Originally posted by GSW@31 May 2003 - 10:43
    I am a Broadband user...

The most painful thing is when I go round a friend's house (with 56k) and they sit there downloading like an MP3 and it just seems to take hours!

Would you other Broadband users agree?
    I agree 100%! At my cousins when they are downloading a song and it only has like 15 mins left, they're like "wow! its going good" and i'm like "not really..." also, when they are on Kazaa, surfing the web literally becomes almost impossible!!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    broadband cost too much and sharing file is getting crappier/more difficult all the time. Pretty much lost interest there.
    for last 2 years or so, I been paying 80+ per month, and the speed was ok but far from good. it's a addictive and you can't stop once you have it. like dope
    :rtfm: :-" :'(

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    SERIAL KILLER
    IM A BOADBAND USER I CUT EVERYONE OFF if thhere download speed is under 10.00kbs

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I could never go back to 56k ! My parents have it..so when i go visit for the weekend it is hell.. especially if my dad wants things downloaded..things take forever!

I used to leave my computer on overnight to get a couple of movies when i had 56. Will never go back!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I could never go back to 56k ! My parents have it..so when i go visit for the weekend it is hell.. especially if my dad wants things downloaded..things take forever!

I used to leave my computer on overnight to get a couple of movies when i had 56. Will never go back!

6. File Sharing   -   #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12